Hacking wii u 5.3.2 with loadiine 4.1 batman error

john h smith

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jul 18, 2016
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
Age
56
XP
116
Country
United States
I been trying to get batman origins to works looks like its going to load but nothing happens. any help would be grateful
 
Have you gotten other games working? If not I would say it might be the SD card. If other games work, that's probably not it.
 
Have you gotten other games working? If not I would say it might be the SD card. If other games work, that's probably not it.
Because I was playing batman forgot that on gamepad it will show only a map so I thought when a w was there it wasn't working. put tv on and everything was working just fine. I FEEL LIKE A JACKASS!!!!!!!! thanks anyway
 

Site & Scene News