ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I got this Wii right and I turn it on and use it like any normal Wii right. But why after about an hour of it being powered on it shuts it self down completely. There isn't even a light on (you know the red light signaling the Wii is off). In order to use it again I have to wait at least 30 minutes (If I want to use it for another hour) and unplug the Wii and plug it back up. Someone please help me

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bring it back to Nintendo right and tell them this is a problem right. And after about a week of talks they should replace it.

ashesburn

Trophies
XP
Country
JinTrigger said:
Ok so I got this Wii right and I turn it on and use it like any normal Wii right. But why after about an hour of it being powered on it shuts it self down completely. There isn't even a light on (you know the red light signaling the Wii is off). In order to use it again I have to wait at least 30 minutes (If I want to use it for another hour) and unplug the Wii and plug it back up. Someone please help me

I had the same problem.

Do you happen to have something plug into the USB port of your Wii?

I got myself a XCM Mega Cool VGA Box and powered it up by plugging it into the USB port of my Wii. It turns out that was the source of the problem! I just plug it into my laptop instead and everything works fine. Hope this helps.
rolleyes.gif

OmniSlash2o6

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JinTrigger said:
1.Whats rrod
2.Other than my usb key board i have nothing in the usb port and that isn't the problem
In the settings on the Wii turn off standby connection for WFC....your Wii is probably overheating due to that....since its going online downloading updates, etc...your Wii will heat up...since your Wii isnt powered on the fan is unable to run...Then your Wii will turn into a hotpocket...and then u will get more overheating issues...so u should turn off standby connection in the settings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp