The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Frylok said:
ChokeD said:
Good stuff man,

can anyone help me ??? I'm looking for the theme that had the animated skulls in the channel windows. I'm trying to piece my own theme together and I need all the photos but I can't seem to find the spinning skulls image.

Not these skulls, the black and white ones that look like the pirate on the front health screen.
[url=http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=174954]http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=174954[/url]

I'm on 3.2U at the moment.

Thanks,
ChokeD

So you don't want the green spinning one?

Posts merged

QUOTE(kwartel @ Aug 20 2009, 08:21 AM) Dude, I saw "The nightmare before X-mas"-skin. That's pure quality stuff!!! If make a Pink Floyd Theme like that, you will be my number 1 hero!
tongue.gif

I've got 1 ahead of pinkfloyd, but I'll try to have it done tomorrow at the latest. If you got any certain pics in mind send them to me and I'll work em in.
I think you could use this wallpaper from DSOM for the "press A screen"
Music-Pink-Floyd-63659.jpg

And for the two Disk's you could use the eye from Pulse
pulse.jpg

But I saw it has a cloud for it so you could also use the cover from the DVD for the eye's
pulse_dvd.jpg

Maybe You could do somthing with The screeming cover from the wall movie, but I can't find a decent picture without text.

Or maybe could U use the teacher from the wall
PFTW%20TEACHER%20WITH%20SHADOW%20CEL%201-04.jpg

Or you could use the devision bell for the settings menu (split up)
Pink-floyd-division-bell.jpg

Well that where my thoughts...
Quite a big post!!!

P.S.: When I downloaded the night before x-mas I saw some pics were a little bit "unsharp"!!! It's a shame when something like that ruins the whole thing...

thecyanaura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I'm going to work on an Interpol theme later on tonight. If anyone wants it, keep an eye out for it on here or the Wadder Repository.

PenguinSlap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the downlod links are missing on

Dukes of Hazzard
Friday the 13th
He-man
Inbetweeners
Kiss
Maria(from WWE)
Pinkwii
Robot Chicken
Scarface
Shadow the hedgehog
Squidbillies
Star Wars
Vista
WhiteWii

I really want to see the robot chicken theme

Izzy

Trophies
XP
Country
I would like a Theme that looks EXACTLY like the original for Wii, except it's all Black instead of White. (The text colour probably have to change, I'm not sure)

Or is it already out yet?

Frylok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
wtbthemes.wikia.com
XP
Country
United States
@PenguinSlap: I know some of the links aren't up yet, I'm working on them. Thats why in the top post its says if you want a theme thats not up yet to let me know and I'll get it up.

@Izzy: you can look at wadder for "darkwii" thats pretty close to what you want I think.

I added a few more links, about to make a robot chicken video now, I'll have it up soon.

Kwartel

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well Pink Floyd is nice, but I prefer DSOM as background and the eyes from pulse as dicks. The background was a bit pixeld (dunno how to call it
tongue.gif
). And the letter picture is also a little to busy at such a small place (use original cover for that).
Good work, but I saw you can do better!

Frylok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
wtbthemes.wikia.com
XP
Country
United States
kwartel said:
Well Pink Floyd is nice, but I prefer DSOM as background and the eyes from pulse as dicks. The background was a bit pixeld (dunno how to call it
tongue.gif
). And the letter picture is also a little to busy at such a small place (use original cover for that).
Good work, but I saw you can do better!

I made a few changes to see if its at least goin thin right direction. when you say "background" you mean the pic you see when you click to the message center right? And you want that as DSOM? Look at the one I posted here and see if the rest looks ok and I'll change out that pic, and we can go from there.

pinkfloyd2
And be sure you use the "runfirst.mym" from pinkfloyd you downloaded already.

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Frylok said:
ChokeD said:
Good stuff man,

can anyone help me ??? I'm looking for the theme that had the animated skulls in the channel windows. I'm trying to piece my own theme together and I need all the photos but I can't seem to find the spinning skulls image.

Not these skulls, the black and white ones that look like the pirate on the front health screen.
[url=http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=174954]http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=174954[/url]

I'm on 3.2U at the moment.

Thanks,
ChokeD

So you don't want the green spinning one?
No, that's right, I don't want the green ones. Thanks anyway.

I've been trying to do my own with much frustration of setting everything up and it's coming together slowly and I'm now making a little sense of it all but the problem still remain that I suck with graphics. I'm trying to use gimp but I just can't seem to get it right and/or there are so many tools in gimp I got to try everything and undo it all just to see if.......... crap, I screwed the pic up.
wacko.gif
hate2.gif

=======================================================
I'm trying to achieve something like this:

3.2U
DarkWii.mym

I'm making this my Health screen.
Nintendo.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm trying to get this photo below with transparency into the channel windows in case I want to add/change a background later.
emo_skull-2416.jpg

correct size below
Channel.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also want to use this photo as the curser, with the skull and bones, background transparent.
cursur-1.png

Transparency and layer crap messes with me hard, stop laughing it's not funny,
blink.gif
wacko.gif
laugh.gif

I know I got to get the proper numbers for brlyt for some stuff I want, but I'm working on it slowly but surely.

In the disc channel I'm shooting for a black top bar with the white "Disc Channel" displayed with a blue line across the top.

When at the HOME Menu, the "Close" button, I would like to change the circle to black and the little house to grey or black.
I do like the highlight of blue when hovering over "HOME Menu" and "Wii Remote Settings", that's cool.

I found these in case someone wants to use them for something.
skull.gif

skull01.gif

PEACE ,,ii,
ChokeD

EDIT: Quick question about the 3.2 Beginners Pack,

can I compile the entire Pack except the /brlyt folder and the instructions.rtf, important notes.rtf, what to replace.rtf ????

If not what will work ???

WHY ??? I pull up some .tpl files in the 3.2 Pack and it appears to be the same color I want it but I would like to know before hand if I can so I don't screw up something. I want to see what the pack looks like when displayed.

Thanks for any help,
ChokeD

Frylok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
wtbthemes.wikia.com
XP
Country
United States
@UVERoo: the whitewii is more of a black and white thing. A guy requested it somewhere else, I'll try to get a vid of it up.

@ChokeD: I pmed you about your problems.

@$uPeRJjS$kAt3: yeah a theme forum would be cool.

Kwartel

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have PM'ed you about the Pink Floyd theme.
This is just a bumb so people will notice your skills
yay.gif

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
you can find a shit ton of themes at www.wadder.net in the mym repository and at
www.theplayground-uk.com in the Wii Theme Teams Theme Release Section of the forums...

(why not make a more specific possibly a stickie section or Wiki entry here on GBATEMP AS WELL?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol