Hacking Wii Theme Team Creations

xXyoshiloveXx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi every one i made a account just to post this..im new but fast at learning im trying to use EyesInTheNight bye​
Temp i believe but when i try to use my menu to make it so i can put it on my wii it brings up a -fatal error image failed to re-size.i wonder why might be a issue with -can some one plz fix this for me so i can use it ? specs 4.3u im using
00000097.app link to the mym -http://wadder2-0.wik...es.com/Mym+List- it is the first one il keep looking back here and update if i can find my own solve to this problem but you all are my last hope tbh lol my email is [email protected] thank you all in advance :)

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi every one i made a account just to post this..im new but fast at learning im trying to use EyesInTheNight bye​
Temp i believe but when i try to use my menu to make it so i can put it on my wii it brings up a -fatal error image failed to re-size.i wonder why might be a issue with -can some one plz fix this for me so i can use it ? specs 4.3u im using

00000097.app link to the mym -http://wadder2-0.wik...es.com/Mym+List- it is the first one il keep looking back here and update if i can find my own solve to this problem but you all are my last hope tbh lol my email is [email protected] thank you all in advance :)

i tested it using thememii MOD created a csm with no problems
i even turned off all the auto and ignore options had no problems
grab the thememii MOD from the first post in this thread

DavidPatrickJohn

Trophies
XP
Would it be possible for you guys [the Wii Theme Team] to create a theme for me, since I don't think it's ever been made?
we havent made any themes for a while due to many things happening in real life
but let us know what it is you was thinking of and it might happen
Animal Crossing City Folk.
I know quite a few people who have looked for this, including myself and no one can seem to find it anywhere, so I'm sure these people would be thankful if this theme was made. (:

leemcnutt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question I have downloaded three themes from this thread I like and I can not get one to work. The videos I have watched that showed step by step on how to get themes and get them to work.They said download a theme from this site then use MyMenu use your wiisystem menu app as the source then click the mym file to get tour theme.Well my problem is every theme I download I am not getting anykind of mym file. How do I use the files I get or how do I get a mym file?

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question I have downloaded three themes from this thread I like and I can not get one to work. The videos I have watched that showed step by step on how to get themes and get them to work.They said download a theme from this site then use MyMenu use your wiisystem menu app as the source then click the mym file to get tour theme.Well my problem is every theme I download I am not getting anykind of mym file. How do I use the files I get or how do I get a mym file?

ive replied to your pm ;)
but for any body else that has this problem
the problem lies in Internet Explorer
a mym file is really just a zip file with a different extension
IE sees that the file you are downloading is a zip file and changes the extension to zip

you can ether just change it from .zip to .mym or use firefox or chrome to redownload them

Reactions: 1 person

leemcnutt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off I just want to say thanks to diddy81 you made my day. And I just want want everybody to know unless its something I did wrong The DarkWii White theme does not work. It loads it in but as soon as you turn off the Wii and turn it back on your greeted with nothing but a black screen. I had to go through Priiloader to load up the orginal default Wii theme.But just to make I didnt make a mistake I tried the Black Pirate theme which works fine. So I once again tried the DarkWii White theme and got the same result. Which sucks I really liked and wanted that theme. But once again thanks diddy81.

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
First off I just want to say thanks to diddy81 you made my day. And I just want want everybody to know unless its something I did wrong The DarkWii White theme does not work. It loads it in but as soon as you turn off the Wii and turn it back on your greeted with nothing but a black screen. I had to go through Priiloader to load up the orginal default Wii theme.But just to make I didnt make a mistake I tried the Black Pirate theme which works fine. So I once again tried the DarkWii White theme and got the same result. Which sucks I really liked and wanted that theme. But once again thanks diddy81.

thats really odd did any of the other darkwii color themes work as they all use the same base with just different colors if say the blue or purple work then the white will too

leemcnutt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

thats really odd did any of the other darkwii color themes work as they all use the same base with just different colors if say the blue or purple work then the white will too
Im going to try the red and green within the next couple hours and let you know if they worked

leemcnutt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok The red and green themes worked but for some reason the white theme still dont work. It works fine untill I turn the wii off and back on. When I turn the wii on Im not getting the screen to press a just a black screen. I was looking at some youtube videos and I found some people saying the same thing. Im going to keep trying though to see if it could be something im doing but all other themes I have tried worked.I really like the white theme so Im going to keep trying and trying to find diffent posts of the white theme and try them.

wesleyfcarter

Trophies
XP
Country
now personally i run Ubuntu, and have done for several years and wont be touching Windows8 with a huge effing stick BUT....

the live tiles interface really does lend its hand to being a great Wii Theme, so how about it guys??

Thanks

stevenlee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried multiple programs, and I can't get the Transformers theme (or any theme to be created by my menu)
I'm creating the 00000097.app file using two different programs, nus downloader and wii menu app downloader using the guide linked to on the first page of this thread https://sites.google.com/site/completesg/system-hacks/Mymenuify
I've downloaded the Transformers theme for 4.x (I've also tried others)
I try to use the mymenu program and it says U8 Unlpack Fail with all of them, what am I missing

can anyone help me out with some direction

thanks

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've tried multiple programs, and I can't get the Transformers theme (or any theme to be created by my menu)
I'm creating the 00000097.app file using two different programs, nus downloader and wii menu app downloader using the guide linked to on the first page of this thread https://sites.google...hacks/Mymenuify
I've downloaded the Transformers theme for 4.x (I've also tried others)
I try to use the mymenu program and it says U8 Unlpack Fail with all of them, what am I missing

can anyone help me out with some direction

thanks

try the thememii mod on the first page it should work fine

littlecubba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
many years ago i managed to change the health screen on my Wii (fw 3.2 PAL)
now i've been trying to do the same but this time on my sisters Wii (fw 4.3 PAL)

using NUSdownloader to collect system menu (fw 4.3 PAL - 0000009a.app) no problem
altering the health screen (608x456) and "press A button" (608x88) icon with my own .png (RGB565) using ThemeMii to create .mym and .csc
after that i head over to "MyMenu" and i get a FATAL ERROR!
"image failed to resize! I wonder why, might be an issue with the input (script, base WAD, etc)."

this is confusing me more than all those years ago did!
any help would be much appreciated

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol