Hacking Wii Theme Team Creations

moonshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for all these beautifull themes. I've got a problem with darkwiis but. My wii is 4.3U set at 480p and widescreen. I achieve to apply pyurple theme for example. When I return to the system, it works, but when I boot wii. The screen is black and there's nothing I can do. So I put back original one by priiloader. Do you have a clue about this problem? do you have all of darkwii themes before widescreen patch is applied? Thanks, for your help.

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for all these beautifull themes. I've got a problem with darkwiis but. My wii is 4.3U set at 480p and widescreen. I achieve to apply pyurple theme for example. When I return to the system, it works, but when I boot wii. The screen is black and there's nothing I can do. So I put back original one by priiloader. Do you have a clue about this problem? do you have all of darkwii themes before widescreen patch is applied? Thanks, for your help.
i dont whats wrong there the widescreen only affects the heath screen and is easy to remove
open thememii and load the mym scroll the left box all the way down and delete the [sdta100] line that will remove it

Well this is awkward I released like 3 teams under teh WTT name and none of them are here.
Eh whatevs.
there is one of your themes here its the old school nintendo one and the reason none of your others are is i dont have a copy of them
if you would like me to add them and have a copy of the myms pm me and ill sort it out for you ;)

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont whats wrong there the widescreen only affects the heath screen and is easy to remove
open thememii and load the mym scroll the left box all the way down and delete the [sdta100] line that will remove it

Well this is awkward I released like 3 teams under teh WTT name and none of them are here.
Eh whatevs.
there is one of your themes here its the old school nintendo one and the reason none of your others are is i dont have a copy of them
if you would like me to add them and have a copy of the myms pm me and ill sort it out for you ;)
If you remember the name of one of the old wii tools to make channels or use themes its on those forums.Can't remember the name at all.

moonshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Thank you so much. I really can't expalin why either but without it, it works perfectly.

Geth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hiya, I am trying to install some of the color themes. The downloads have mym files in them, but they are just labeled mym, they aren't .mym. Ive tried thememii and mymenu and neither recognize them. I've also tried saving them as .mym, but then when they get loaded I just script failure. Any help would be appreciated.

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hiya, I am trying to install some of the color themes. The downloads have mym files in them, but they are just labeled mym, they aren't .mym. Ive tried thememii and mymenu and neither recognize them. I've also tried saving them as .mym, but then when they get loaded I just script failure. Any help would be appreciated.
im guessing your using internet explorer IE sees that the mym is really a zip file and changes it accordingly
you need to open the file options and turn on show file extensions then rename the .zip to .mym
or use a different browser to download the files

Reactions: 1 person

Geth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks you very much Diddy, solved my problem. btw, what is wadder? Is it the the wadder forums where you can download channels and stuff? Ive followed links to another wadder site and everytime I go there it tries to install a trojan on my computer. Just curious. Thanks again Diddy.

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Diddy they were on Wadder but I guess the forums got reset or something.
Thanks you very much Diddy, solved my problem. btw, what is wadder? Is it the the wadder forums where you can download channels and stuff? Ive followed links to another wadder site and everytime I go there it tries to install a trojan on my computer. Just curious. Thanks again Diddy.
the original wadder site set up by icefire (xuzz) was shut down quite awhile ago and somethings got lost afterwards there was a new wadder site set up by some of the old admin
http://wadder.freeforums.org however its kind of dead now dats :(

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Diddy they were on Wadder but I guess the forums got reset or something.
the original wadder site set up by icefire (xuzz) was shut down quite awhile ago and somethings got lost afterwards there was a new wadder site set up by some of the old admin
http://wadder.freeforums.org however its kind of dead now dats :(
I see well I guess they're lost forever then.
I forget the names of the files so I can't search for them on mediafire.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see well I guess they're lost forever then.
I forget the names of the files so I can't search for them on mediafire.
only one i can see that i dont have on the theme repository that i kept a copy of is your Metal Slug theme but the mediafire link is dead :(
Yeah thats the only one that I wanted to keep that and the Cookie theme.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast