Hacking Wii System Menu 4.2E Glitch

m0i0k0e

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok , here goes...

My Wii is softmodded to play back-up games through NeoGamma. I don't have cIOSCORP or any other backup launcher. I'm not sure what cIOS I have installed because I modded my wii ages ago.

I had a back-up of Call Of Duty:Modern Warfare Reflex in my Wii and I was on a virtual console game ( Super Mario Bros 3 to be exact) and I left it on overnight. When I went back on my Wii the next day I pressed the home button and went back to the Wii menu. When the Wii menu loaded the disc channel had recognized my game and i could load the game through the disc channel. Ive only been able to recreate this glitch twice and I'm not sure if the virtual console game has to be Super Mario Bros 3 because I don't have any other games.

If you are able to recreate this glitch please comment or if you have experienced it before please say.

If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
reading the disc banners via the disc channel means you must a cIOS patched system menu IOS.

you have some cIOSCORP [now DARKCORP] related material installed in your wii.

m0i0k0e

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I don't think I do because the guide I used said it only boots from a loader and also when I take the disc out and put it back in it doesn't read it. In NeoGamma it says at the bottom 'IOS249 (Rev 17)' if that helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, fine i guess