Hacking wii System memory full?

SolidMetal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i deleted the big channels, i can get to the wii menu, what do i need to do and not do when formating back fresh?

and what files should i get, i never had the bannerbomb or bootmii before, i installed using the twighlight hack and updated the ios's to play the beatles rockband on usb hdd, should i also place all my contents thats in sd card to a folder on the pc and wipe that, and just add the ones i need?
i also read on a sticky not to format the wii via settings? then how do i format it to start fresh?

lexlth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think I have a similar problem. I don't have RB, but my wii claims I have about 200-300 blocks free.
I have only some basic channels, (the defaults from wii, plus some free I downloaded from shop channel) plus a wad manager (1 block) and HBC.
I also have a lot of savegames, but I read someone here saying that has about 9 pages of saves and still have more than 1.000 blocks free... I have no more then 5.

I think I may have some deleted channels in NAND that were not deleted (I installed once Internet channel and a Backup Loader channel and deleted them from within Wii, not wad uninstaller).

I'd like to format my wii app memory, but I don't want to loose my save games. Is there a way to copy all at once from NAND to SD card ? There are so many, I cannot click each one to copy.
The Wanin's savegame manager also does not restore them if they are not already created...

Thanks for any help !

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
you wont see any more pages until at least 1 save is on a page, so if you fill a page you wont see the next page unless it has a save to show you, simple..it wont show you every page available if there's nothing to show on it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/amazons-cloud-unit-pauses-orders-134219461.html?guccounter=1 mmm