Gaming Wii System blocks help please...........

twtcad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK........we have a wii w/ a DriveKey modchip and softmodded. We run 99% of our games from a usb hard drive and everything works great! But like most w/ this type of setup we have a ton of games. Well the kids got a Udraw for Christmas and I installed all the games available for it and we went to play Dood's Big Adventure and it says we do not have enough system memory blocks to create a save file and play the game..................Any suggestions on how to fix this? Is their a way to have the save files on the sd card? I'm sorry if this is a total NOOB question.....but I am, if it wasn't for this site.....I'd have a stock wii! Thank you!

Lord-x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You are going to have to delete some save files, since they don't run of the sd card. However, depending on your sistem menu you can move some channels to the sd to create some space. I personally recommend deleting some non essential channels like the nintendo channel, the checkmii channel ect.

Shano56

noobie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
go to wii menu settings > data management > wii > then move the savegames you don't use often to an SD card (or just delete them) also delete any channels you don't use

twtcad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK.......That is what I was figuring about the save game files..........didn't even think about the channels.....I will take a look! Thank you for your help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo