Wii Street U?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by 7eonardo, Jul 21, 2016.

1. 7eonardo
    OP

7eonardo Newbie

Newcomer
    May 6, 2016
    Mexico
    I really liked it and I wonder if there's a way to use it with loadiine (or any other homebrew app) now that is dicontinued, I know that the most probable answer is no, but I got nothing to lose by asking

Coc4tm and I pwned U! like this.
  2. DarkWork0

DarkWork0 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 28, 2011
    United States
    Currently it's my understanding that homebrew gets enabled through other apps, showing up as that online instead of Wii Street U. I'm not sure if there would be a way to dump the portion of the enabling app that directs it to a server and swap it to the server you would need. I know I can't access the user created levels on Mario Maker using Loadiine GX2 through Mii Maker.

Last edited by DarkWork0, Jul 21, 2016
  3. CreeperMario

CreeperMario GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 18, 2016
    Australia
    OSv10 v15702
    It doesn't matter if you manage to get the Wii Street U program to launch, the actual service behind it has been shut down. It won't work at all anymore, despite how it is launched.

VinLark likes this.
  4. QuarkTheAwesome

QuarkTheAwesome Working for Hugs

Apr 19, 2015
    Australia
    Stuck in the PowerPC
    It is possible that someone made a homebrew server (like what they did with the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection) but if it hasn't been done already, there's probably no way it could be done now.

CreeperMario likes this.
  5. VinLark

VinLark This machine kills bourgeois sentimentality.

Jun 11, 2016
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Psychosystem Denomination
    Nope, and it really wouldn't be worth it to make one just for this one app. Even know it was cool it's not worth anything.

6. KiiWii

KiiWii GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    I've seen Wii street u posted on that iso site very recently, loadiine ready so I understand, I haven't checked it out yet though.....

7. OriginalHamster

OriginalHamster UStealthy

Nov 2, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Can you redownload it? I deleted it once the service ended, not sure if it is still available on eShop, I think not.

8. VinLark

VinLark This machine kills bourgeois sentimentality.

Jun 11, 2016
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Psychosystem Denomination
    Nope, it isn't.