Hacking Wii Sports Resort on USB GX

mullenlegend

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read the sticky topic and really didn't understand it. It doesn't work with my soft modded wii. I put the game in my Wii and downloaded it to the USB hardrive. How can I play it? I don't use neogamma.

Dharmaboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You do need the alternate .dol file which you would put on your SD card.

You do need to sign up to get access to their .dol files.

http://thewhitewii.net/index.php?topic=1286.0

After that is on your SD boot up USB loader GX and point the Alt Dol path to the specific location where you saved it on your SD card.

You should be good to go by following the rest of the instructions on this site.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
WRONG - thats a very out dated method and unnessessary

If your using an up to date loader simply select alt-dol from disk, that way the alt dol will be loaded from the HDD partition where the games are held(WBFS) so theres no need having to DL dols from random sites like above or extracting them from an ISO with wiiscrtubber.

i dont no why that user suggested this method after alt-dol from disk has been available for quite some time now

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMPORTANT: Wii sports resort requires the WII MOTION PLUS. If you do not have it, you can not run this game!
Booting WSR isn't too difficult. But as its different from usual booting methods, it is listed here.

1) When you boot it for the first time, Alt dol loading must be enabled.
Go to settings / game load
Click on selected dol and choose the known to work option. Click save.
Depending on your cIOS, 002fix or Anti002fix may be needed.
2) Watch the WM+ instruction video. After you watched it, the Wii will crash, so reboot.
3) From now on, load the game with Alt-Dol OFF

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol