Hacking Wii Sports Club Trial extension?

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what I thought, but I installed Wii U Sports using the Brazilian method, and after some time it gave me the you dont have a subscription screen, and asking me that if I had the disk to insert it.

Ah right, I forgot to mention that I also had to install the AOC content with WUPInstaller, since my DNS settings prevents me from opening the eShop, which might also be why I've never been asked about a subscription.

75mak

Trophies
XP
Country
So purely using the Brazilian method only gives trial version. But if using redNand d or iosu cfw you can install aoc content to make it full version?

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So purely using the Brazilian method only gives trial version. But if using redNand d or iosu cfw you can install aoc content to make it full version?
Correct. If you Just instal the game itself, it will contact the eShop and act like it's the eShop copy of the game, since you don't already have the AOC content that would be on the disc.
Installing the AOC content and booting the game with Fix94's patches or redNAND makes it act just like the disc game and lets you play forever.

Last edited by Irastris,
Reactions: 75mak

Moritz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just to let you know that you can already unlock all sports with loadiine but you can't play online of course.

Enviado de meu Atari usando Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2