Hardware Wii Speak

Why are you getting the Animal Crossing/Wii Speak bundle?

• Because it comes with Animal Crossing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Because it comes with Wii Speak.

• I want both.

• Total voters

xdredskater0x

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone getting it? I know I am. But by the looks of it, it must be really sensitive to cover the whole room, why didnt Nintendo just make headsets instead, and why wait so long to launch it? And is Animal Crossing gonna be worth $40 or is the Wii Speak?

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The official line on why Wiispeak is not headphones is so that it stays true to the family oriented play. This way you have to keep it clean because other people in the house (parents) can hear what's going on.

I'm not an Animal Crossing fan, so I don't really give a f___. If it has good incorporation with games I'm interested in great, but otherwise I don't care. I'm also not a big online player, so that doesn't really effect my opinion of it either way.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ehh, microphones would be better. Although since I usually set it (the 360) to have the voices on speakers, I guess it won't make a difference. I just hope it won't be really crappy, and that I can understand what the other person is saying.

Praetor192

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I liked Animal Crossing for the Cube... a bit slow though (as in events, train times, going town to town, startup/shutdown time, etc) but this looks exactly the same... More interested in Wii Speak. Hate the whole "talk in to the thing in the middle of the room" idea, especially for when I will be using it for stuff like The Conduit. I bet someone like Datel or Mad Catz will make a headset clone in no time though.... too bad they will be shit quality.

klein

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not getting either really. Animal crossing is ok but I don't really need it again.

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I don't care for the Wii Speak, and I think the online voice chat thing is really stupid
So I'll just get AC and never play online like I did in ACWW

xdredskater0x

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Praetor192 said:
Well, I liked Animal Crossing for the Cube... a bit slow though (as in events, train times, going town to town, startup/shutdown time, etc) but this looks exactly the same... More interested in Wii Speak. Hate the whole "talk in to the thing in the middle of the room" idea, especially for when I will be using it for stuff like The Conduit. I bet someone like Datel or Mad Catz will make a headset clone in no time though.... too bad they will be shit quality.
yeah it's most likely gonna nyko, because they're the ones that make the most accessories for the wii. i mean they're the first ones that made the wireless nunchuk.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't like WiiSpeak! >.< But I like the Animal Crossing games. I bought the GCN version only because of the free memory card(and I guess I could try whatever game it came with) and I loved the game. I got Wild World after a while, and it's great too! I hope this one comes out good too! This is second on my list(World Tour is first)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou