Hacking wii single layer?

woody0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i thought that due to the 360 only taking dual layer discs. but my dad said it runs on single layer. i was wondering if this is true as im thinking of downloading SSBB

ProdigySim

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i thought that due to the 360 only taking dual layer discs. but my dad said it runs on single layer. i was wondering if this is true as im thinking of downloading SSBB
I have no idea what you're asking. It's actually really funny.

The XBox 360 and Wii both have pretty standard DVD-ROM drives (except the Wii can't read CD-ROM, IIRC). They will play both Single Layer and Dual Layer discs.

Flawsdraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
360 runs both same as a wii, its only the 360 has more data in there games, look at lost odyssey for 1, 25GB highest wii will get is SSBB, which is a dual layer disc, so your question is answered, both take single and dual layer.

CZroe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once again, Smash Bros is the only DL game on Wii so far.

IIRC, all XBOX 360 games are on DLs regardless of size for security/anti-piracy reasons. That's what someone told me anyway (raises the cost of making backups). Of course the drive can read single-layer discs though (DVD playback, XBOX original games, etc).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My brother is in town for a few days staying with us, and I'm not kidding, he used the dog shampoo in our shower to wash his hair, he said he didn't know it was for the dog, Even though it has a pic of a dog on the front of it. rofl.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Buy a dog color
    Collar and put it in a gift box for him as a joke lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh we will tease him bout it for years to come. At least he's flea free now.
    +2
    Hmmm I would get some fake poop put it near him roll up some news paper too lol
    +2
    Yeah I would torture my brother over something like that forever lol
    +3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He brought it up to us even, like "hey I like that Vanilla oatmeal shampoo you guys have", wifey and I looked at each other and both started laughing our asses off
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Here bitch boy
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You could technically eat dogfood in survival situations bet a neighbor he wouldn't eat catfood for $5 he started eating it to prove a point
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    When i was a kid i thought dogs ate cats
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cats eat people
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty makes sense, was it from seeign cartoons like tom and jerry where the dog chases the cat, and cat chases the mouse?
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, OMG IS THAT THE WIRED FROM SERIAL EXPERIMENTS LAIN???11!!1!1!1?????1!1!1?? /j
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They used to make dog food with horse meat, some countries still do. Some countries people even eat horse meat, and dog, and cat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    wut
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, like china
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No, I don't like China really.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sigh*, looking for new pc speaker/ sound system
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Logitech, bose, klipsch