Hacking Wii Shop

sdavidwh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have installed the Safe 3.3 update for the wii shop channel, installed the IOS51 & Patch sig hash check in IOS51 then at the end it asks me do I want to install the latest wii shop channel...??? I read somewhere you say yes to all & a def no to the latest shop channel...so i said no..I went onto the wii shop channel & it said that there was an update for the shop channel & i must update my wii...???

Do I say yes to the install lastest wii shop channel when on the update 3.3 within my homebrew channel.

Thanks

Hazey

drmarvin

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As far as I know, if you do the Shop update, then it won't ask you anymore. It doesn't ask me to update, anyways, and I have done the IOS51 and WiiShop update on a 3.2U. Means everything works great.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
The Shop channel itself is what's it's all about. Only the latest Channel can connect to the server. And that latest version runs on IOS51. So just installing IOS51 won't work, it will just do nothing then.

drmarvin

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know, but installing the IOS50/51 hack and the updated Shop Channel WAD (not the official update) will make sure everything is up to date, and the Shop will work. When the Shop is not updated on 3.2, t just returns to the main menu, and doesn't ever get to the spinning circle. After the Shop/ISO50/51 update, it works fine on 3.2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o