Hardware Wii Shop Channel

screamq3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, was just reading some news websites just now and i came across this

If it feels like stories about new services for Nintendo's Wii come along every other day, then that's probably because they do. And the latest online offering looks like being the tastiest yet.
From next spring, Nintendo will begin piping a new channel to consoles in Japan that promises to deliver not video on demand or anything that boringly digital, but actual, honest-to-goodness grub.

Order in
The Food Delivery Channel will be run in conjunction with a delivery service called Demae Can, which means something akin to 'Going out shop' in Japanese.
Calling up the channel from the Wii home screen will display a series of menus categorised by either the shop name (Demae Can is a third-party facilitator) or type of cuisine.

Can't decide?
The fun doesn't end with just choosing what you want from the menus – there's also music to match the food type and the option to specify how many people are eating and have the channel make a random selection for you.

We suggest being sparing in using that last option, unless you want to risk grilled chicken gizzard or baked squid guts too often

Orignial Source:
http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/conso...way-food-497228

I totally think its mad.... whats next lol

LittLeLives

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darn you Japan!
Food on Demand. That's something I thought up at school.
I hope they bring this here. In other countries, places like McD's and KFC deliver. I wish we could do that here.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans