bruno$0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi everybody. I'm a new (noob) in here.

I'm a brazilian guy. I buy a nintendo wii with a 4.3 menu and try to install the custom ios 222, 223, 249 and 254. Ok. All rights. I put the homebrew channel and install de usb loader gx.
rolleyes.gif

Cool. I run the mario kart wii via usb loader gx and a usb Hdd. The game run perfertly. After i try to run the mario galaxy. All right until the part that mario comes to the peach castle. At this time the games stop in a black screen...

I try to run anothers games like "alone in the dark", "tastusunoko vs capcom" and "mario paper" . All games doesn't work. Same error. A black screen.

Then i a had briliant ideia to make a list with the ios from another wii that works all games... I download all wads for ios and put in a sd card.

well.. That's a sadness part:

i launch the any title deleter and clean up ALL ios from wii, except all custom ios - 222,223,249, 254 and the ios70 (apparentily the menus ios). After finish the wii freeze. I turn off the console and turn on.

The wii show the first warning, and the menu normally, and the homebrew channel doesn't work anymore.

I have the indiana jones game and try to boot again to re-install the homebrew channel, but the game don't boot. it's freeze in a black screen.

I try to run the super smash bros brawl and the yu-gi-oh 5d's and give the black screen again.

HELP-ME. I try to run many "universal unbrick discs", but any works.

Anybody have a ideia to re-install the standars ios to the wii? I guess that my wii is a gargabe now....
hate2.gif

C.S.I.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ios70 is the 4.2 System Menu IOS.

ios80 is the 4.3 SystemMenu IOS - If you deleted that - your screwed.

You should never ever delete IOS's under 200 without truly understanding what you are doing.

Without bootmii as boot2, i think you have a paperweight.

Edit:

Just reread your post, you say that you can still get to the System Menu ? Is that true?

You need IOS 58 or other NON patched IOS for HBC to work.

Still think you have a perma-brick. Wait for others more experienced to reply before panicking though.

foolontehill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you can not run the HBC now because it uses IOS58.

Do you by chance have priiloader installed? If so, hold the reset button down when you power on the wii. You may be able to get into the HBC from there, or use it to load up a wad manager. I suggest using ModMii from the stickies on this site to get the correct IOS's it will pack them all to wads for you. Try to run a wad installer and choose an IOS you did not delete to use to install them.

I'm sure some folks with more experience than me will try to help out also. But ModMii will get you the things you need to install. You just have to find a way to get them installed.

Edit: If you can get to your system menu, and you do happen to have priiloader installed; I think I read somewhere that you can use a priiloader hack to force the system menu to use a different IOS (like one that you have not uninstalled). If that is the case, force your system menu to use a different IOS, then you will be able to use your lego pwns to load up a wad manager to install the IOS's you get from ModMii.

Like C.S.I. says, let's wait for others with more experience to post before you panic.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
At least you´ve got SYSTEM MENU access O_O consider yourself LUCKY with such unresonable steps.

Ok.

1. Uninstall ios58 from anytitler deleter and DON´T turn wii system off, install IOS 61 through dop-mii (non version stub). (Now homebrew channel will run on ios 61)

2.if you´re running 4.3 then you MUST get the latest IOS80 patch-able (NON STUB version) from any homebrew like dop-mii/Pimp my wii obviously having your nintendo wii connected to internet. (your wii will get the necessary files)

3. Same as step 2, but within IOS58 NON STUB VERSION, MEANING ANY VERSION LISTING: enable nand access, es_identify and so should do the trick.

4. Read a lot on re-installing lower ioses as 9 or so, as you might need to upgrade them all (obviously with NON stub ios)

edit: try to install bootmii as boot2 as someone else above said.

And I didn´t read you could not access homebrew. Try smash stack in order to run hackmii and then install bootmii as boot2, or else to run DOP-MII (but READ A LOT BEFORE MODIFYING IOSSES) IT´S DANGEROUS.

Lexip;

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bruno$0 said:
I have the indiana jones game and try to boot again to re-install the homebrew channel, but the game don't boot. it's freeze in a black screen.

I try to run the super smash bros brawl and the yu-gi-oh 5d's and give the black screen again.

Are you blocking disc updates?

foolontehill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lexip; said:
bruno$0 said:

Are you blocking disc updates?

Is it that or is it that he just doesn't have the IOS that those games require?

bruno$0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys....

Thanks for the help!

When my wii works i go to priiloader and block internet and disc updates. Its posible turn off this settings? I just wanna put the originals ios back. Exist any way to force a update to re-install the original ios? Now my wii only run the 'wii sports' and 'nights journey of dreams'.

Super smash bros brawl, lego indiana jones and yu-gi-oh dont run. How i make wii read the update partition to install the ios?

i think that i invented a NEW brick..... :/ Or a new way for Nintendo to dont hack the wii.

It's a nightmare.

foolontehill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you do have priiloader. That is good. Use priiloader to install http://wiibrew.org/wiki/IOS58_Installer then re run the hackmii installer.

Install that IOS 58 first, the new HBC uses it. Once you have IOS58 installed, and the newest Hackmii installer ran, go into your priiloader and un-do all the hacks that block updates. Then if you choose, you will be able to do an official update to 4.3

bruno$0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys... GOD NEWS!!!

I bought a pirate disc of 'metroid other m' and put in my wii.... The console show me the 'update disc channel'. i ran the program.... The game works perfectly. Very Cool game!!!. Then i try to run the 'lego indiana jones'. Now the game works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now i can run the exploit pwns. I loaded de MMM and load the ios 236 and go to the wad manager. I installed all ios deleted aflter. The console works back!!!

The homebrew channel works again! God bless 'metroid other m'.

But some strange happness with this console.

'Mario galaxy' freezes at the mario arrives to the peach castle. 'Tatsunoko vs capcom' dont start - black screen.

Anybody have a ideia to resolve that?

Sorry for my english. I'm a brazilian guy.

Vai Corinthians!!!!

Playgame38

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check what IOS's you have installed via MMM; even though you 'updated', all the IOS's may not have been installed/correctly.

bruno$0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have make a "clone" from my other wii...

This is ios that i have installed:

IOS10-64-v768.wad
ios11-v256.wad
ios12-v269.wad
ios13-v273.wad
ios14-v520.wad
ios15-v523.wad
IOS16-64-v512.wad
ios17-v775.wad
ios20-v256.wad
ios21-v782.wad
ios22-v1037.wad
ios28-v1550.wad
ios30-v2816.wad
ios31-v3349.wad
ios33-v3091.wad
ios34-v3348.wad
ios35-v3349.wad
ios36-v3351.wad
ios37-v3869.wad
ios38-v3867.wad
IOS4-64-v65280.wad
IOS50-64-v5120.wad
IOS51-64-v4864.wad
ios53-v5406.wad
ios55-v5406.wad
ios56-v5405.wad
ios60-v6400.wad
ios61-v5405.wad
ios9-v778.wad

Ps. This ios in my other wii run all my games....

Thanks a lot for every body to help me.

Essa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea as the other guy said, never delete ios, that's how you get bricks x_x

If you want to fix it use Starfall or Bootmii as boot2 / Preloader, if you ain't got that. I think your screwed
frown.gif

bruno$0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good question muck chucker.

My good have a 4.2 menu, and my another wii is 4.3 waninkoko version.

I install a hbc on my friend wii and all games is working correctly.

Never more i delete any ios below 200.

I can not find the reason for this error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8