Wii Recovery Disk??

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Sukodin, Jan 14, 2009.

Jan 14, 2009

Wii Recovery Disk?? by Sukodin at 1:23 PM (6,042 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Sukodin
    OP

Newcomer Sukodin Member

United States
    I see alot of posts about how starfall will allow you to run an autoboot recovery disk in case of emergency... Wherecan I find this disk, or is it something I have to make??? Sorry, I tried searching but have not found anything.

Thanks!

2. DarkLG

Member DarkLG Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!

United States
    It means a Game Disc that has an update like SSBB that will let you update to a higher system menu or if you have a modchip in it run discs like say that gay fish disc or a disc with wad manager on it.

3. djdynamite123

Banned djdynamite123 Master Of Hardcore!

United Kingdom
    you can find them all over, wad manager ISO, etc can be found on here with others like, softchip ISO autoboot, anything you want really, and if you mean the backup disc.....then search for it on google...

the recovery via starfall, same with savemiifrii etc, just boots the game you insert etc.....

or you can make any game, or ISO set to autoboot and it will directly autoboot itself into either the game/app, 3.2 and below of course....for a modded wii of course.

4. Sukodin
    OP

Newcomer Sukodin Member

United States
    That makes sense.. Kinda what I thought, but I wanted to make sure I was understanding it fully.

Thanks for the help guys!

5. pika9323

Member pika9323 GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    If i have CIOSCORP installed, can i Autoboot a Wii Game like TP? And maybe Trucha?