OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
I have 2000 Wii points bought online from videogamesplus.ca ... I bought it there since they email the code.

But I live in Europe, Croatia and code they emailed to me doesn't work in my region (I thought that Wii points codes are not region-locked) ...

... so write something funny and tomorrow I'll PM codes to one I choose from posts (someone from Canada, or US will get code)

Remy669

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can just change your region. Enter Wii point code. Change back the region, and download the game you want
happy.gif

snakeslash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GAWD, WHY WOULD I WANT WII POINTS??? WHEN OBVIOUSLY THE XBOX 360 HAS A BIGGER CATALOG OF GAMES!!
I MEAN SONIC 2 IS COMMING OUT SOON!!! SONIC 2 WITH ONLINE PLAY AND LEADER BOARDS!!!

Wiis damn wand stick novelty is going to wear off soon. Wii is disrupting gaming! And Corrupting Gamers! Casual games are bs! and the Wii shop chanel is the biggest BS I have seen on any gaming system EVER! Charging me for over priced games on their own sorry systems. I mean they dont even have Earthworm Jim YET!!!

Copying the Xbox Live Arcade, PS3s 6 Axis Controller, Now I hear they want an Eye-Toy and Xboxs Vision Camra! Nintendo is a Company of Rip offs!!!!

( Fellow Dave Perry Hater!!)
Id love those Wii Points for Super Metroid! lols

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
LMAO @ half-wit Mod Deleted my post with out realizing it was a joke.
LMAO @ half-wit troll for being a troll, and trying to pass it off as a joke.
Oh, and shaunj's a site administrator, go ahead and piss him off a little bit...
laugh.gif

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum