• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 7,756
  • Replies 15
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
I downloaded quite a lot of games using TeconMoon’s WiiVc Injector and Wii Play Motion is the only one so can’t get to work, every other game has absolutely 0 problems but whenever I open it is says this any idea how to fix it? I’ve actually read that someone had the exact same problem I do with wii play motion but they didn’t provide a solution on this forum. Any help would be appreciated than you

Attachments

• 680F6E30-447A-44D7-A36F-8ECF180701EE.jpeg
    680F6E30-447A-44D7-A36F-8ECF180701EE.jpeg
    672.4 KB · Views: 858
Reactions: Auldthief

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Then your only option is to try find another iso that has not been compressed on any way.

I would say however, the game itself actually sucks I'm afraid! Probably a waste of time anyway!

What actually happens when you load the game and what are using to load it?

FranTheMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Then your only option is to try find another iso that has not been compressed on any way.

I would say however, the game itself actually sucks I'm afraid! Probably a waste of time anyway!

It gives error code page just like the one in the picture someone posted earlier in this thread. I’m using Teconmoon wii vc injection. I get to the banner screen but after that it boots the vwii and error code. Ik the game isn’t good it’s just for nostalgia. I was thinking of un region locking it and using PAL version. I have a lot of time on my hands, so I can do whatever to get this working.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Unless it has changed, i believe i read somewhere that mocha cfw can't do cross region isos when booting however I use cbhc cfw and can confirm that I have plenty of usa injects made with TCVC injector and they all work fine. I have pal console.

You can try booting the iso/wbfs directly from vWii with usb loader gx or wiiflow to see if it actually works but i think you may have to get another iso that has not been compressed with nkit.

FranTheMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Unless it has changed, i believe i read somewhere that mocha cfw can't do cross region isos when booting however I use cbhc cfw and can confirm that I have plenty of usa injects made with TCVC injector and they all work fine. I have pal console.

You can try booting the iso/wbfs directly from vWii with usb loader gx or wiiflow to see if it actually works but i think you may have to get another iso that has not been compressed with nkit.
First I’ll try cbhc then USB loader. Also, when using cbhc was there any steps you had to do to get the USA injects? Or is it done when you set it up. Also, I can try to see if it works in dolphin if that makes sense. It’s easier for me

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
None at all, I simply inject the iso and boot from the menu no problem once installed.

Asides from trying a different iso from another source, make sure your game name has no special characters ie Wii Play: Motion. Remove the colon after the word Play.

FranTheMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
None at all, I simply inject the iso and boot from the menu no problem once installed.

Asides from trying a different iso from another source, make sure your game name has no special characters ie Wii Play: Motion. Remove the colon after the word Play.
Ok, and when downloading CBHC, I already used brain age to get homebrew launcher, tutorials are saying to replace it with haxchi, and don’t appear to be installing the homebrew launcher first. Do I need to buy a 2nd ds game? Do I uninstall homebrew launcher and install haxchi?

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, and when downloading CBHC, I already used brain age to get homebrew launcher, tutorials are saying to replace it with haxchi, and don’t appear to be installing the homebrew launcher first. Do I need to buy a 2nd ds game? Do I uninstall homebrew launcher and install haxchi?
Please DO NOT go any further until you have read this page thoroughly...

https://gbatemp.net/threads/cbhc-v1-6-coldboot-haxchi-cfw.452615/

You must have Haxchi first, know that it works perfectly and then proceed if you feel it right for you.

I cannot guarantee you that your copy of Wii Play Motion will work after you do install cbhc and of course, I take no responsibility if you do something wrong!

Make sure your copy of the iso works in vWii mode with a wii usb loader first to determine if you have to take further action.

I still heartily recommend you get the game from another source first.

Last edited by Lostbhoy,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need to alter that config.txt if you want haxchi to behave differently, then reinstall. originally, you had to use wup server, which is slow as shit, but it does work on the home screen. it's basically an ftp client of sorts.

HackingCB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded quite a lot of games using TeconMoon’s WiiVc Injector and Wii Play Motion is the only one so can’t get to work, every other game has absolutely 0 problems but whenever I open it is says this any idea how to fix it? I’ve actually read that someone had the exact same problem I do with wii play motion but they didn’t provide a solution on this forum. Any help would be appreciated than you
I had this exact same problem. Yes, the game is basically trash, but in the end I was able to inject it properly with Teconmoons' WiiVC Injector.
The answer: get the European edition. I have a US registered console, and I had many failed attempts with this game. But, after much research was conducted, I was able to find a European copy of the game, and that one injected first try. Because I am fairly new to this community of softmodding/hacking, I have no clue hot the European consoles may work. I would first try to get the European edition, and if that fails, try other ones.

I hope this helps y'all out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)