Hacking Wii Party Black Screen error

afnuke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both my wii's are on rev 14 and have 4.2. They play every game out just fine except the new Wii party. I have a NTSC console and its a Pal version....but all my others work fine. Has anyone gotten it to work? If so.......let me know what the settings are for configurable or wiiflow please. thanks in advance

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I read before you will need latest ciosx rev 20 and 002# error patch enabled (on).

Wii Party´s on its way here, so I´ll be sure when I play.

afnuke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
edit........updated and just so people know, the pal game wont work on all TV's here on a NTSC console .........the force NTSC option works fine on my new lcd tv with composite cables but not on my old tube tv with regular av cables. oh, and it only worked on configurable.......I never got it working on wiiflow. I guess I will have to wait for the NTSC version this time.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
afnuke said:
edit........updated and just so people know, the pal game wont work on all TV's here on a NTSC console .........the force NTSC option works fine on my new lcd tv with composite cables but not on my old tube tv with regular av cables. oh, and it only worked on configurable.......I never got it working on wiiflow. I guess I will have to wait for the NTSC version this time.

Huh, pretty reckless..

Guess I must try it by myself (i´ve got a '21 TUBE LG TV) along composite A/V cables.

And also component cables and a plasma, but belongs to father´s. haha

vegemikee

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I've got no issues with the video mode considering my Wii is PAL. To be honest, there really isn't any reason for me to use Waninkoko's cIOS anymore. Hermes' cIOS pretty much have the highest compatibility with most games these days. I'm able to load it via CFG Loader on IOS222 base38 v5.1

beersuperman

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
USB Loader GX

Video Mode - Force PAL60
VIDTV Patch - OFF
Game Language - English
IOS - 249
Error 002 fix - Yes
Patch Country - OFF

that sure works

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Try updating your cIOS to rev20b and see if it helps. Since you're on NTSC and playing PAL, force the region to NTSC. Turn on the error 002 patch, though it should be on by default in CFG and WiiFlow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1