Wii Party Black Screen error

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by afnuke, Oct 1, 2010.

1. afnuke
    OP

afnuke GBAtemp Regular

Mar 27, 2009
    United States
    Tornado Alley
    Both my wii's are on rev 14 and have 4.2. They play every game out just fine except the new Wii party. I have a NTSC console and its a Pal version....but all my others work fine. Has anyone gotten it to work? If so.......let me know what the settings are for configurable or wiiflow please. thanks in advance

2. Coto

Coto GBAtemp Addict

Jun 4, 2010
    Chile
    I read before you will need latest ciosx rev 20 and 002# error patch enabled (on).

Wii Party´s on its way here, so I´ll be sure when I play.

3. afnuke
    OP

afnuke GBAtemp Regular

Mar 27, 2009
    United States
    Tornado Alley
    edit........updated and just so people know, the pal game wont work on all TV's here on a NTSC console .........the force NTSC option works fine on my new lcd tv with composite cables but not on my old tube tv with regular av cables. oh, and it only worked on configurable.......I never got it working on wiiflow. I guess I will have to wait for the NTSC version this time.

4. Coto

Coto GBAtemp Addict

Jun 4, 2010
    Chile
    Huh, pretty reckless..

Guess I must try it by myself (i´ve got a '21 TUBE LG TV) along composite A/V cables.

And also component cables and a plasma, but belongs to father´s. haha

5. vegemikee

vegemikee GBAtemp Fan

Aug 17, 2008
    Well, I've got no issues with the video mode considering my Wii is PAL. To be honest, there really isn't any reason for me to use Waninkoko's cIOS anymore. Hermes' cIOS pretty much have the highest compatibility with most games these days. I'm able to load it via CFG Loader on IOS222 base38 v5.1

6. beersuperman

beersuperman Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 10, 2010
    Taiwan
    USB Loader GX

Video Mode - Force PAL60
    VIDTV Patch - OFF
    Game Language - English
    IOS - 249
    Error 002 fix - Yes
    Patch Country - OFF

that sure works

7. CarbonX13

CarbonX13 GBAtemp 台灣人

Aug 27, 2010
    Taiwan
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Try updating your cIOS to rev20b and see if it helps. Since you're on NTSC and playing PAL, force the region to NTSC. Turn on the error 002 patch, though it should be on by default in CFG and WiiFlow.