Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok so i had a Jap Wii on 3.2j, acidentally updated to 3.4j

Then i downgraded to 32.j via homebrew

Then made it into 3.2 U and then it went to 3.4 U by mistake again (stupid)

took it back down to 3.3U and i just cant seem to get any games to work, i can access all settings and everything but cant get no backups to run at all, any ideas?

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
you need to downgrade via cios downgrader first then ios downgrader after , check my signature thread to get cios downgrader steps then download ios downgrader and run it , stick to 3.2 and install the starfall from my download
wink.gif

djsika

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i jsut wanted my jap wii in english, and so i can access the weather etc, i wanted it all on uk haha, dunno why i picked usa, thoght it would give me better chance with booting games, so what the best way i can make it all Pal (UK) and have no problems booting games or looking on channels?

djsika

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok i downgraded to 3.2u, then used starfall and selected multiregion and the games seem to be working again now, may try make it pal and do the same 3.2 and pray it works, thanks for your help

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
djsika said:
ok i just realised that some of my more recent games work, paper mario works but mario galaxy doesnt, great, i wish i never touched it now haha
good luck for you man , and don't triple post please
wink.gif

djsika

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
to whom i messaged - I appreciate your help but i'm really confussed, because i have 3.3u installed at the moment so i cant boot any backups, and i dont have the homebrew channel any more so i cant take it down to 3.2, so how can i install the homebre channel? i dont have a original The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, i onoly have a backup.
hate2.gif

P.S my wii was originally jap, but now its 3.3u, so will i have to purchase a zelda (usa) original version to get homebrew back on my machine or jap zelda?? as my copy isnt working at all, please guys let me know , need this back up an runing for x-mas family games so need to order one in online.

djsika

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
my usa zelda came this morning and even though i'm on 3.3u now the zelda is not booting, i suppose because i came from 3.2j that i may need a jap version? any ideas on how i can get homebrew again people? i have a real modchip inside but now i'm on 3.3u,

UPDATE: super paper mario works,dance dance revolution works, crazy thing is if i take it out n put it back in again it doesnt work, if i do a systen format then put it in it works, wat the hell, i've tried several other games, non trucha signed and trucha signed, any ideas how i can get homebrew installed and downgrade to 3.2u?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill