Wii not booting Games Anymore

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by djsika, Nov 27, 2008.

Nov 27, 2008

Wii not booting Games Anymore by djsika at 11:28 PM (1,270 Views / 0 Likes) 10 replies

1. djsika
    OP

Newcomer djsika Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Ok so i had a Jap Wii on 3.2j, acidentally updated to 3.4j

Then i downgraded to 32.j via homebrew

Then made it into 3.2 U and then it went to 3.4 U by mistake again (stupid)

took it back down to 3.3U and i just cant seem to get any games to work, i can access all settings and everything but cant get no backups to run at all, any ideas?

2. Wabsta

Member Wabsta you fight like a dairy farmer

Netherlands
    Err, you just made your J wii U?
    That's wrong man. Change it back to J

3. WhiteWingedKnigh

Member WhiteWingedKnigh GBAtemp Regular

United States
    wow talk about region changing? what were you trying to do in the first place? and were you trying to change the region on the jap wii?

4. kitt050383

Member kitt050383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    u have to downgrade the ios's... use waninkoko's IOS downgrader not cios but ios...
    also put it back to a jap console....
    -kitt050383

5. BIG MOE

Member BIG MOE ๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™

Syria
    you need to downgrade via cios downgrader first then ios downgrader after , check my signature thread to get cios downgrader steps then download ios downgrader and run it , stick to 3.2 and install the starfall from my download [​IMG]

6. djsika
    OP

United Kingdom
    i jsut wanted my jap wii in english, and so i can access the weather etc, i wanted it all on uk haha, dunno why i picked usa, thoght it would give me better chance with booting games, so what the best way i can make it all Pal (UK) and have no problems booting games or looking on channels?

7. djsika
    OP

United Kingdom
    ok i downgraded to 3.2u, then used starfall and selected multiregion and the games seem to be working again now, may try make it pal and do the same 3.2 and pray it works, thanks for your help

8. djsika
    OP

United Kingdom
    ok i just realised that some of my more recent games work, paper mario works but mario galaxy doesnt, great, i wish i never touched it now haha

9. BIG MOE

Member BIG MOE ๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™

Syria
    good luck for you man , and don't triple post please [​IMG]

10. djsika
    OP

United Kingdom
    to whom i messaged - I appreciate your help but i'm really confussed, because i have 3.3u installed at the moment so i cant boot any backups, and i dont have the homebrew channel any more so i cant take it down to 3.2, so how can i install the homebre channel? i dont have a original The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, i onoly have a backup. [​IMG]

P.S my wii was originally jap, but now its 3.3u, so will i have to purchase a zelda (usa) original version to get homebrew back on my machine or jap zelda?? as my copy isnt working at all, please guys let me know , need this back up an runing for x-mas family games so need to order one in online.

11. djsika
    OP

United Kingdom
    my usa zelda came this morning and even though i'm on 3.3u now the zelda is not booting, i suppose because i came from 3.2j that i may need a jap version? any ideas on how i can get homebrew again people? i have a real modchip inside but now i'm on 3.3u,

UPDATE: super paper mario works,dance dance revolution works, crazy thing is if i take it out n put it back in again it doesnt work, if i do a systen format then put it in it works, wat the hell, i've tried several other games, non trucha signed and trucha signed, any ideas how i can get homebrew installed and downgrade to 3.2u?