Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zelgadis said:
It is a horribly shallow game
frown.gif
I beat all the mini games and regular stuff.... big disapointment
I cant believe you were disappointed. Not that I'm saying it was good, I'm just saying anyone who saw a second of it should have known it was crap and had no expectations for it. I hope you didn't buy it? I usually find Nintendo's casual titles a fun side step from the hardcore but this is bad.

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
zelgadis said:
It is a horribly shallow game
frown.gif
I beat all the mini games and regular stuff.... big disapointment
No offense but why did you buy it??
I could tell this game was crap the day they announced it!

It looks like those virtual instruments that you can find for a few bucks on iPhones/Pocket PCs
And people will buy this $100 game* anyway
wtf.gif

My advice - play No More Heroes.

*Its around $100 in Australia

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
having a balance board makes this game more worth it. i like how you use the board for the 2 leg thing of the drums. its actually quite good that bit. the rest is just mindless waving of the wiimote and nunchuck. it might be crap but i cant seem to put it down.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm waiting for the US version next week to see what's all about. Been seeing some mixed reviews, some people are saying it's awful while some people are saying it's quite fun. I suggest you to try it for yourself..

cepheus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
obviously, this game will not be some epic blockbuster but I was wondering if it is as good as say, wii sports?

I really like wii sports even though the ratings are rather poor on some sites (ratings are not always accurate).

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Me and my nephew play out of boredom. It's fun, but some things don't work(it freezes hint: wiigator's "backup-loader") like I think free mode, and i forget. Hard to understand, it's okay though.
tongue.gif

MeTRoD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm actually gonna try Wii Music just to see how bad it really is.
Looking at WiiFolder.com's videos, some of the minigames actually seem kind of fun...but probably only for the first twenty minutes or so.

Aww, too bad, could probably have been done sooo much better.

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is for little kids and young musicians if you don't like it, it's probably because you don't fit these categories.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Been playing around with it.. it's not bad, making new arrangements to the songs is something a lot harder than it looks.. might be hard to believe but the game is more complex than what Nintendo is advertising, you can't make a song sound good if you don't have rhythm really..

Still, I have to agree.. 50 bucks is too much for it, the musical selection is not the best (according to Miyamoto, they choose simpler songs cause they were easier to rearrange but still.. if it had at least more Nintendo songs).. and it gets tiresome after some time, well, I was never much into games focused on customization and creation anyway..

Well, if you're curious but don't want to download buy the game, I suggest you to take a look at this video: http://wiifolder.com/?p=120
Shows nicely how the whole rearranging thing works.. gives you a nice idea of the things you can do with the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol