tamper1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

My wife bought me a Wii for Christmas, which considering we're in the UK was no mean feat.

I'm loving it, except for an issue connected to the loading of Wii Sports and Wii Play. I have 2 Wiimotes, and often when booting either game, one or other of the Wiimotes will lose its connection and I'll have to 'Reconnect' via the Wii Remote Settings dialog. Sometimes this even results in Wii Sports thinking that the P1 remote (indicated via the blue light on the Wiimote itself) is actually P2 and vice-versa.

The only non-standard thing I have in my setup is rechargable battery packs in the Wiimotes, but I doubt this is a factor.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what the problem is?

Cheers.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I get that when I use cheap batteries, try playing with some new Duracell or Energizer batteries if you still getting the error there's something funny with your wiimotes.

Good luck.

InfernoZeus

Trophies
Website
radakan.org
XP
Country
How do you sync your Wii-motes to the Wii? The best way to do it is by pressing the two red buttons at the same time.
One on the console, underneath the flap which conceals the SD-card slot; the other on the Wii-mote next to where the batteries are placed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1