1. Zane_Julien

OP Zane_Julien Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    So, I recently stumbled over the fact that after years the Wii Mini could be hacked through bluetooth. I now hacked my Wii Mini, and I have one question: is it real that you can't use cheat codes on the Mini because Gecko OS only loads them from the SD and the Mini hasn't got an SD Card Slot? (And there's the little thing that my Controllers don't work because of Wii Motion Plus) This would be a bit dumb because I don't think it would be that hard to fix (+the controller thing), but correct my if I'm wrong. And if so, would some of you people that understand a bit more of that than me be able to rewrite the app so it can be used on a wii mini (and on all controllers) or would this be more complicated than I think?

2. MichiS97

MichiS97 "Leftist snowflake milennial"

Germany
    This is a bit of a shot in the dark but it might be possible to use cheat codes on original discs by booting the discs via a USB Loader?
    USB Loader GX can at least be configured to look for gct files on a USB drive.

3. Zane_Julien

Newcomer

Germany
    Where is this configuration? I think i found it once by accident, but I couldn't get back there

4. MichiS97

MichiS97 "Leftist snowflake milennial"

Germany
    I don't have any of my Wiis connected to my TV right now but you should be able to find a setting called "Paths" or something in the settings.

5. Zane_Julien

Newcomer

Germany
    Could RiiVolution work? if I read right, it can load from SD or USB right into the game, even when played from disc
    Edit: If so, I don't know how to use it lol

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Cheat, Codes,