Wii Loader Settings Compatibilty Site?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by SomeGuy2009, Jul 18, 2009.

Jul 18, 2009
  1. SomeGuy2009
    OP

Member SomeGuy2009 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    So I was thinking.....(Gets me in trouble all the time)

of putting together a site/domain maybe with a list of usb loader game settings that can be maintained by those who have time and knowledge of what game settings to use from what loaders that would allow the best compatibility for games to run.

One of the problems iv been seeing is there are soo many wii's with soo many different environment settings as far as System Menu Versions/IOS's/Regions/Hacks ect.. are concerned which is why I think some games work for some and not for others with certain loaders.

This would require a and helps to be able to test lots of games and report results to the site for the public to review and maybe even comment on.

So I propose and am willing to host such a site/domain with some help if this can be kept updated as we all get time ect.. and becomes of use to help the general public/new comers to usb loaders and get game compatibility.

So what do you think? Is this a waste of time?

Got any ideas for a domain name? I was thinking of using a Joomla type CMS for the base of the site. Mainly as that is all I am really familiar with.

This will be a free service that is offered to everyone of all ages will except donations of course.

SomeGuy

2. giantpune

Member giantpune GBAtemp Addict

United States
  3. dsfanatic5

Member dsfanatic5 Team ICO Freak

United States
    Everyone may as well relax and wait for Wanin's rev14. It could solve many compatibility issues, and make all these aternative fixes obsolete.

4. pepxl

Member pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

United Kingdom
    is waninkoko actually making a rev14

5. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
    Yes, he said it on IRC
    He also confirmed it has functions to load VC/WW from SD/USB

6. SomeGuy2009
    OP

Member SomeGuy2009 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Maybe that was one of those ideas that sounded better in my head then in a post! So Much for that idea.