Hacking Wii iso making question

GrandMasterJimmy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to make a wii iso from scratch. As in, from nothing make a wii iso with your own data on it?

Pretty much what I'm trying to do is make a Genesis Plus GX dvd. Right now I have it part working, I replaced files in an ISO i ripped from my copy of Sonic Unleashed. The disk channel banner and such all shows as Unleashed, but it loads into genplus, but I would like to make one that isn't made of illegal iso's. (Well not illegal for me, since I ripped it from my own disk, but if I released it, it would be illegal)

I wish you could do something as simple as just delete all files on an already set up wii iso, and put files in any size you wanted, but oh well it isn't
frown.gif

Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Take one of the Autobooting Wad Manager discs and edit those.

That disc is only 4 MB big. Just replace the Main.dol with the Genesis Plus GX .DOL file.

You can also replace the banner on the disc.

I do not believe you can add in the roms though.

oneleggedjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My question is... could you inject snes9x, create a custom banner, then play the games from the same dvd? If the answer is no, could you give me a reason why as well?

EDIT: Is there a manual for WiiScrubber? I know nothing about making partitions or boot.bin or apploader, if anyone knows about this or knows where i can find a guide, I found a program called WiiPartitionBinChanger.exe but besides that I cannot find any documentation on the subject.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2