Homebrew Wii iso loader

dan92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi guys i need some help (again) with wii homebrew stuff.

for the iso loader DO i have to install the wad manager? because i downloaded DVDX installer from the homebrew browser so i was wondering if i need to install the the wad manager and the cios thing or it was just to install the dvdx?

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ahh come on dan92 - i know theres a lot of rubbish info out there , but in fairness, at least try to look. Theres hints and tips of whats good and whats not all over the place. Theres so many different systems its really hard for someone to tell you what you need - you really need to research it.

dan92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks bro and sorry for being a noob.
pokemongalaxy is right you chouldnt be spreading ur cold!!
tongue.gif
jk jk

blitzer320

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone give me or point me in the direction of a patcher for the isos that works with Ubuntu (Linux) because I used one but all it did was make a 22 mb partition iso and a 4.4 gb temp iso.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
blitzer320 said:
can someone give me or point me in the direction of a patcher for the isos that works with Ubuntu (Linux) because I used one but all it did was make a 22 mb partition iso and a 4.4 gb temp iso.

I dont know a lot about the linux extractor , but there are a lot of posts on the 'Open Source ISO loader' thread about it : http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=107056

and guys, dont worry , im running an anti-virus on that cough as we speak - should be as good as new in 41 mins ....55 mins ....65 mins ...32 mins ......78 mins........ grrrr windows

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: