Hardware Wii is not reading any disc

radionds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys, I'm new here, I've just some posts.
But today my Wii have a terrible problem.
My wii is unable to read any discs, even backup or original.
It's like something is blocking my wii to spin the disc, it's spining just a little bit than it stopped.Than cames the massage, Unable to read the Disc.

Can somebody help me?

My wii is USA, with 3.3v2.
Modded with Wiikey original with 1.9s

I've my wii since last year, and hadn't have any problem, but today, this happen.

Thanks for everyone who helps me..

Bye.

oxMUDxo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you guys Install any cIOS, IOS or Wads before this problem started...?
It kinda sounds like a bad install or WAD...

Just a guess.

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah mine too, I was in the middle of playing COD 5 online when the screen just suddenly flashed black and said (disk read) error. The disc was a backup, and no games are working backups (*cough* pir-ates cough*) and originals. Some people are saying that it might be the lens or laser, and you're probably best off buying an official Nintendo Wii Lens Cleaner. I'm gonna try soon, though has anybody tried this?

supermodchips

Trophies
XP
Country
jackdanielchan said:
Yeah mine too, I was in the middle of playing COD 5 online when the screen just suddenly flashed black and said (disk read) error. The disc was a backup, and no games are working backups (*cough* pir-ates cough*) and originals. Some people are saying that it might be the lens or laser, and you're probably best off buying an official Nintendo Wii Lens Cleaner. I'm gonna try soon, though has anybody tried this?
Try the official Nintendo Cleaner. I have heard reports that other brands do not work as well.

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
supermodchips said:
jackdanielchan said:
Try the official Nintendo Cleaner. I have heard reports that other brands do not work as well.
Yeah, I know, I actually said that
rolleyes.gif
lol. But yeah no other brands work because the Wii won't recognize it properly and will probably stop spinning the discs, so those reading please do not buy a non specific lens cleaner!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Software update might improve it.