Hardware wii help u does not allow to open any application (including configuration)

darwin731

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Good to all, I'm Darwin Rosales from Venezuela, nice to meet you, I'm telling you about the problem I have ... I'm a technician in a video game store, today they brought me a WII U ver. 5.5.1, which had installed the HAXCHI, the game of Just Dance 2017, and with a huge problem ... when entering any application it launches the following: (Error 157-1104 The program could not be started. from other regions are incompatible) And it does not allow me to open anything, absolutely nothing, not even the Configuration, try to search the internet but nothing. I hope you can really help me, here's the video, and then a little more information.

Ajam now I will tell you more detail, my client brought him with that problem, he told me that he changed the WII U for his 3DS, that if the WII U has no gamepad (at least I have mine) and only had the Just Dance 2017 installed , the haxchi, and had two profiles already created, the change was from mercadolibre, good in order to receive the WII U, tried the Just Dance and opened, served, closed and opened the Haxchi, and served, came out and well, I turn off the console, the next day I went to use nothing I wanted to open, and for that reason I brought it, the first thing I did was search the internet, searching and searching, LEAN WELL I found a video on YouTube with the same problem, to my surprise, the WII U has the same profiles, the haxchi installed and positioned in the same place of the menu and the Just Dance 2017 xx, and it turns out that it is the same video that I put above, I asked my client that if he uploaded that video, and he said no, neither family nor friend nor nadi I record it ... it seems very strange to me perhaps when installing haxchi are those profiles automatically made? in the end I hope you can help me, thanks n.n

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
something may have gone wrong with sys_prod.xml . if he changed the region to something he shouldn't have, then that might happen. I don't know if affects any application though, but I believe it would affect system settings.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: