Hacking wii hack problems help!

TaiAno

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't have any custom IOSes installed but everything else looks ok. You have to have a patched IOS to run Wii games from a HDD or SD card.
i didnt understand how to download the things sepretly but i think i managed to download all o the files. the ones i needed were cIOS249[56]-d2x-v8-final.wad and cIOS250[57]-d2x-v8-final.wad right? it didnt explain what to do with them, i tried shoving them in the main of my sd card and in the wad folder but the usb loader doesnt seem to recognize them yet. you said i need to install them? how?

Last edited by TaiAno,

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i didnt understand how to download the things sepretly but i think i managed to download all o the files. the ones i needed were cIOS249[56]-d2x-v8-final.wad and cIOS250[57]-d2x-v8-final.wad right? it didnt explain what to do with them, i tried shoving them in the main of my sd card and in the wad folder but the usb loader doesnt seem to recognize them yet. you said i need to install them? how?

Not to sure if they are supposed to be .wads but you can use Multi Mod Manager to install those files onto the Wii. Just make sure you are 150% sure you have the right ones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up