Gaming wii good or bad?

ziddey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
careful with ebay. I remember mod chips being illegal in the uk? If so, they're probably illegal on ebay as well. I know there's a lot of nazis for the usa ebay. I remember talking about it on a non-wii specific forum, and having my thread deleted because it was bordering possible illegal discussion. Afterwards, I received a pm from one of the mods saying that it wasn't a big deal, but he just wanted to be "safe". Either way, he talked about how his "friend" had a wii with mod chip and tried selling it on ebay and got a violation or something. It was information I received, so I can't vouch for its truth, but just passing it along.

walkerpool

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
careful with ebay. I remember mod chips being illegal in the uk? If so, they're probably illegal on ebay as well. I know there's a lot of nazis for the usa ebay. I remember talking about it on a non-wii specific forum, and having my thread deleted because it was bordering possible illegal discussion. Afterwards, I received a pm from one of the mods saying that it wasn't a big deal, but he just wanted to be "safe". Either way, he talked about how his "friend" had a wii with mod chip and tried selling it on ebay and got a violation or something. It was information I received, so I can't vouch for its truth, but just passing it along.
cheers pal

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The wii is new, only about a year old! What dyou expect. There're plenty of good games out now and even more to come. The ps3 however, is even newer, and has even less games! Why you would buy one right now is beyond me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    hitorikuroi @ hitorikuroi: @K3Nv2, the answer about life is that it sucks