Hacking Wii gives "system files corrupt error"

BlackHolySlam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay guys what's up i just installed the dark red wii theme for 4.3U after installing priiloaderand i rebooted then i went to my configure usb loader to play brawl and i get the error system files are corrupt so i restarted and remembered i installed priiloader just for this reason but when i try and go into HBC i get the same as configurable usb loader and i have bootmii as an ios not as boot2 so if anyone can help me out much appreciated thanks

M1r0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does priiloader still work? And if you turn on the wii normally, will it just boot to system menu?

BlackHolySlam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it boots normally like i see all my channels but if i try to go to any it gives me the error message i don't know how to access priiloader since i can't get to the HBC

M1r0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlackHolySlam: Is the error say "Error 003"? Also, to access priiloader, hold down reset while booting wii. Tell me if it works.. Also, can you boot discs? And do the Wii settings work?

BlackHolySlam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone i got into HBC ran my game then it froze then i turned off my wii how am i am able to get rid of the red theme so my system files aren't corrupt

M1r0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. Install Modmii (see stickies). Now run modmii. After typing, I agree, (and inserting you SD card) follow these instructions. Press 2 (and enter), Type 236(and press enter), Type YAWM (and enter), then press 1(and enter). Type 4.3u(and enter), press D (and enter). Press Y (just assume and enter from now on). Then, find the copy to sd folder, and copy the contents onto the SD card. Tell me when you're done.

M1r0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, just merge all folders.

Posts merged

After that, follow the instructions on IOS236 installer. If it asks you for extra step to pirate games, don't do it (it's a trick).

BlackHolySlam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay so i should get into HBC and run the ios 236 installer correct will it let me continue to use my configurable usb gameloader because i don't have most of my disks but i backed up my games onto my portable harddrive

M1r0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BLackHolySlam: Do you have any cIOS's installed already (I forgot to ask you) (hold off on IOS 236 for now)?

BlackHolySlam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i run the installer it says can't read sd:/IOS36-64V3351.WAD AND sd:/IOS36-64V3351.WAD.out.wad

Posts merged

yeah i do i had one installed for playing my backups i believe 249 or 248

M1r0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, run YAWM and then select the cIOS you have installed. Then select the SD card, and then select the System menu 4.3 Wad. After that, install it, and it should work.

Edit: You might want to ask someone else's opinion first, I'm pretty sure I'm right, but always good to get a second opinion. Also, what is you system menu version/region

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    WPiso @ WPiso: m