Wii games

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Vishnoo, Jun 18, 2016.

?

Wii vs XBOX 360

Poll closed Jun 25, 2016.
  1. Wii

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Xbox 360

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Vishnoo
    OP

Vishnoo Failure is success if we learn from it.

Jun 1, 2016
    India
    This year is 2016.Wii released on 2006.Will there be any more game release for the Wii.

Last edited by Vishnoo, Jun 18, 2016
  2. petethepug

petethepug PUG

May 2, 2016
    United States
    COMPUTER
    The old Wii Models (Like Wii Mini) will not be released anymore. However they are still being sold, newer models like Wii U are still being made however will eventually stopped being made in 2017 Dec for Nintendo to work on the Nintendo NX Project

3. Vishnoo
    OP

Jun 1, 2016
    India
    Sorry I did a little typing mistake.I want to ask that will there be more game releases for the wii.

4. Voxel

Voxel Fable Junkie

GBAtemp Patron
    Voxel is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 27, 2015
    United Kingdom
    England, UK
    Well Just Dance 2016 got a Wii release, so it wouldn't suprise me if Just Dance 2017 will still get a Wii release. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Other than that, support for the Wii has dropped massively through the last few years as almost all companies and developers have shifted their focus more on today's current-gen consoles.
    Don't expect many more Wii games to appear anytime soon.

Last edited by Voxel, Jun 18, 2016
  5. petethepug

petethepug PUG

May 2, 2016
    United States
    COMPUTER
    Highly unlikely for new games to come out on the Wii due to Wii U, PS4, and Xbox 1 being focused on.

Vishnoo likes this.
  6. Vishnoo
    OP

Jun 1, 2016
    India
    Ok thanks for the reply.Please vote.
    Offtopic:Then what about the xbox 360?

Last edited by Vishnoo, Jun 18, 2016
    petethepug likes this.
  7. petethepug

petethepug PUG

May 2, 2016
    United States
    COMPUTER
    It overall varries on what you like. Games for the Wii are mostly Nintendo 1st Party Games, and games that normally consist of anime and such are on there. There are services as well to watch movies on your Wii, and watch TV Shows but the Wii can only support 480p. Even if you get the 1080p Graphic Adjuster for the Wii it won't look as good compared on a PS3, or TV reguardless.

Xbox, never used it before but it's an okay console. You have to pay for online services, and it contains a lot of games with shooters, and such. PS3 contains the same thing but mostly with exclusive PS3 Titles, I guess if you like using Mii's on a Xbox then I see a reason to get it. But over all it's okay,

Vishnoo likes this.
  8. Vishnoo
    OP

Jun 1, 2016
    India
    Offtopic:Can I get 1080p on the wii.
    Sorry for the question in wrong section.

9. Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels GBAtemp Fan

Jun 6, 2016
    Netherlands
    South-Holland
    there's an 1080p upscaler but it makes a blury look on it's a converter to hdmi for wii but it won't really increase the quality of display, just water effected like superX2 for emulators. multiplies each pixel to fill 1080p then use a calulator to reconstruct the picture as it might was original meant to be... it's not real 1080p most likely your tv has one built-in that does just as much.
    see: http://www.dx.com/nl/p/wii-to-hdmi-...gclid=CJ6A0Y_0sc0CFRITGwodzGUESQ#.V2Vq32iLSUk

Last edited by Jack Daniels, Jun 18, 2016
    Vishnoo likes this.