antonkan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys! I successfully updated the list of Wii games compatible with GameCube controller and Classic Controller at the GBAtemp Wiki. I also created the list of Wii games compatible with Wii Balance Board in the wiki.

If any Wii games that don't belong the list in the wiki, post any Wii games in this topic that are used with the Classic Controller, GameCube controller and Wii Balance Board.

Enjoy!
grog.gif

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there are two we ski games:
We Ski
We Ski and Snowboard
the latter adding snowboarding, I only seen We Ski in there but they are two separate games that use the balance board

antonkan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
VashTS said:
there are two we ski games:
We Ski
We Ski and Snowboard
the latter adding snowboarding, I only seen We Ski in there but they are two separate games that use the balance board
Thanks for replies, VashTS. The wiki page at GBAtemp will be updated very shortly.

EDIT: The wiki page for Wii Balance Board is updated with one game (We Ski and Snowboard) added.

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can suggest to incorporate which region the games are from? like if it's a PAL pr NTSC-U or such for each game? there are some games that I don't recognize and don't know what region the game is specific for? thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021