Gaming wii Fit without balance board?

artisthos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My sister is in rehab from a knee surgery. I want her to do the exercises with her wii and to record her activity in wii Fit. I purchased the wii Fit game without board hoping I could strap a remote to her ankle, recording her leg lifts. However, I cannot get past the “sync the board screen.”
Any ideas?

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ddetkowski said:
Sadly, the balance board is REQUIRED to play the game
Are you pointing to the fact that you can't play the few minigames (jogging and a couple yoga exercices) without having to turn on the balance board?

Because otherwise, it's a strange remark, 'cuz all the other minigames are made for the balance board. It's like saying that it's sad that the wiimote is required to play wii sports. Or a wii to begin with.

Anyway...I suggest to simply buy the board. Worth every penny, if you ask me.
smile.gif

*also wonders a bit how you could have purchased wii fit without balance board...wii fit plus's cover clearly states it's "only for owners of original wii fit/wii balance board"*

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wever said:
ddetkowski said:
Sadly, the balance board is REQUIRED to play the game
Are you pointing to the fact that you can't play the few minigames (jogging and a couple yoga exercices) without having to turn on the balance board?

Because otherwise, it's a strange remark, 'cuz all the other minigames are made for the balance board. It's like saying that it's sad that the wiimote is required to play wii sports. Or a wii to begin with.

Listen, well asshopper........
Wii Fit's opening screen freezes at: "Wii Fit needs the balance board synced to continue" and it will stay there until you sync it........
Its not like all the other games where you can still play the games if you have the board or not.
You cant bypass it, and there are no options to go to.
Sadly, this game REQUIRES the balance board, sadly, being a figure of speech, understand????
Sadly, meaning he's gonna have to go buy a balance board, just as with WSR, sadly I needed to buy a Wii Motion Plus......
If you do have a balance board, then,

Insert the Wii Fit game disc...
Point to the Wii Fit channel on the screen and press A on the Wii-mote...
The Wii Fit Channel preview screen will display... point to start and press A...
The strap usage screen will be displayed... once you are ready press A...
On the Wii Fit save-data creation screen, press A. Once save data has been created, a confirmation screen will appear, Press A.
You will need to register your Wii Balance Board to your Wii. Start by opening the SC Card Slot cover on the Wii system. Also remove the cover from the battery compartment on the Wii Balance Board.
Press Sync on the Wii Balance Board. The power light will flash.
Press Sync on the Wii system while the power light on the Wii Balance Board is flashing.
When the Wii Balance Board is registered to your Wii system, the power light on the balance board will stay on.

And the above is quoted directly from Ninty's Wii Fit website.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: