Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
sorry but im pretty new to all this so please dont flame me XD.... 2 questions

1. so my friend has a jap wii wif 3.0j (with SOME mod chip...dont know). she bought a wii fit HERE in north america and the disc obviously doesnt work. so i gave her an update-free PAL wii fit disc and once it starts to load....black screen of death. so are there any solutions to this? upgrade to 3.1/3.2j?

2. for the twilight hack...my wii is 3.3u and im using v0.1beta1 but when i try to copy over...it says i first need to play the game before i can copy it over. what should i do?

thanks in advance!

Helsionium

Alpha and Omega
Trophies
Website
www.helsionium.eu
XP
Country
Austria
I don't know about your first question, but about the second one:

You must start the NTSC-U version of Zelda: Twilight Princess at least once before you can copy the NTSC-U version of the hack. More generally, any saves can only be copied to the Wii if you started the corresponding game/app at least once.

shredman

Trophies
XP
Country
replace the update - dont delete it or brick block it....
then it will work...

the game seems to only boot thru the disc channel if the game still has an update on it
i have a legit pal wiifit and jpn wii
i can boot it via geckoOS or via freeloader but if you want to boot straight from disc
then you can only change the update to a previous update (jpn update) then it will boot

(i did run the game on firmware 3.2j tho...)

SHREDMAN

bedlam13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
@Helsionium
well...TP doesnt exactly WORK on my friend's wii. i just get black screen after i press start at disc channel. so...yeah.

@shredman
ok thanks. maybe i should just try using freeloader...

nutta_nic

Trophies
XP
Country
why dont you change the region of your friend wii with any region changer or cios downgrader i prefer the second personally
EDIT

your friends wii did you use the jap TP hack

bedlam13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
WELL...

ive just tried using freeloader....and it works, BUT the screen keeps ...scrolling down+black and white. i used a the freeloader for jap...whats wrong? is it the tv?!

bedlam13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
@ether2802

yea thats the other solution i see...but i dont get why she can run other games fine...but not THIS. im pretty sure one of the games that run fine is a ntsc cooking mama...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse