Sargos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I am using a USB loader to run Wii Fit Plus and when I try to install the Wii Fit Plus channel it resets the Wii.

Is there a way to manually install the Wii Fit Plus channel from the ISO or even a third party tool?

Thanks.

C

CasperH

Sargos said:
Hello,

I am using a USB loader to run Wii Fit Plus and when I try to install the Wii Fit Plus channel it resets the Wii.

Is there a way to manually install the Wii Fit Plus channel from the ISO or even a third party tool?

Thanks.
Open the ISO with WiiScruber or Trucha Signer, rip the WAD off and install it using WAD Manager

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
If your disc is broke and only have it on the USB.

You do realize you can't load the Wii Fit Plus via the Channel anyways.

So it's useless to you, otherwise, open the ISO with Trucha Singer/Wii Scrubber and extract the Channel WAD yes.

KennyLeam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The channel WAD, once installed, doesn't work right for me. How can I go about tracking down which IOS it is trying to load with?

KennyLeam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except that that requires me to go to the TV, open the cabinet, find and locate the usb hard drive, turn on my USB hard drive by the itty bitty switch on the enclosure, then start the wii and launch that channel to do a quick body test. The channel lets me do a quick body test then turn off the wii.

Leathl

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
KennyLeam said:
The channel WAD, once installed, doesn't work right for me. How can I go about tracking down which IOS it is trying to load with?

ShowMiiWads will show you
biggrin.gif

Sargos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to be clear since multiple people seem to think I am talking about something else: I am not talking about loading the game from a channel.

What I am asking about is the Wii Fit Plus mini-channel that the game allows you to install so you can quickly and easily check your weight everyday without having to load the entire game.

I will try extracting the wad and installing it, hopefully that will work.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Sargos said:
Just to be clear since multiple people seem to think I am talking about something else: I am not talking about loading the game from a channel.

What I am asking about is the Wii Fit Plus mini-channel that the game allows you to install so you can quickly and easily check your weight everyday without having to load the entire game.

I will try extracting the wad and installing it, hopefully that will work.
Yes, they know that, I think they're just confused since you could do that via a USB Loader channel anyway, and that the channel wouldn't be able to load the WiiFit Plus game disc from USB or something anyway.

KennyLeam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leathl said:
KennyLeam said:

ShowMiiWads will show you
biggrin.gif

Thanks. Looks like IOS 53...just need to figure out if I have it and whatnot. I'll report back if it works.

:edit:

Yup, was missing IOS 53 now the channel loads. Thanks folks

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hm, interesting someone mentioned modifying this channel to load from USB. I tried to make a modified version that USB loads, but has the special banner (shows stats and such).

* My first attempt: I built a working USB wad, then replaced 00000000.app with the one from the official channel. Result: Brick after install

* My 2nd attempt: Tried injecting the Loader DOL from the working USB wad into the official channel. Result: Installs fine, but code dumps when run
frown.gif

Klinikal: You say it's easily done. How would you do this, seeing I failed? I was shocked when #2 didn't want to work. As for #1, not quite sure why the banner bricked...

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FiveseveN said:
Channel space wasted.

Agreed, a bathroom scale would be a lot simpler and he wouldn't have to stand in front of the TV and since he complained that "walking over to the TV cabinet was too much effort" he could avoid walking into the room at all. But then again maybe WiiFit isn't for him since things are "too much effort."

yadster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Could someone at least point me in the right direction to edit the Wii Fit Plus channel to boot from WBFS... pretty please
wink.gif

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The wads you see are likely in the UPDATE partition. The update BTW is system 3.4...

The channel is in the "INSTALLER" partition (It's Partition #2 on the disc in WiiScrubber, #1 is UPDATE, #3 is the actual game). The filename is "HealthNANDPackUp.wad"

yadster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Once you have the wad how do you edit it so it will load Wii Fit Plus from your hard drive/memory stick?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: