Wii Error 32002

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by DaftJarre, Nov 25, 2008.

Nov 25, 2008

Wii Error 32002 by DaftJarre at 12:52 AM (1,208 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. DaftJarre
    OP

Newcomer DaftJarre Newbie

Dominican Republic
    Hello everyone, I'm new at this forum!. But I have one problem, my Wii doesn't want to update... it gets the Error 32002. I bought my Wii in Summer 2007, but haven't a Wi-Fi connection until 7 months later. I was able to connect it to Wi-Fi, everything was normal. News Channel, normal, Forecast Channel, normal. Then, my Wii asked to do a software update, so I went to download it. When it went loading it, the loading bar didn't moved. I waited like 10 minutes, and then a window said me "Error 32002, Please...". So far I have tried anything that Nintendo webpage suggested to do. I also went to other forums to search info but nothing. It only says to change my router's channel either to 1 or 11, and I have done that too!. I have also readed that some Wii's came damaged if this error ocurred, but that was only the Wii's that were shopped in late 2006. I don't have modchip, neither I have hacked it. I use Apple's Airport Extreme Base Station with a Mac. I have my Wii on an iron stand, so I'm starting to blame the stand [​IMG] . Please help me! If I can't update it, I won't be able to download VC games, neither new channels. I'm desperate! [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. clickclick

Newcomer clickclick Member

United States
    I am sure you will find a suitable workaround so that you can get the latest VC games, especially since you have not updated in a while... [​IMG]

3. ether2802

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Mexico
    You can update thru a Game Disc too, Mario Kart or Wii Music or Guitar Hero: World Tour..!! [​IMG]

4. DaftJarre
    OP

Newcomer DaftJarre Newbie

Dominican Republic