Wii doesn't work corectly...

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by forbore, Apr 5, 2009.

Apr 5, 2009

Wii doesn't work corectly... by forbore at 4:05 PM (1,011 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. forbore
    OP

Member forbore GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    My Wii doesn't act normally. I have cIOS 249 rev 7, cIOS 36 rev 9, CIOSCorp, a custom menu, HBC, couple of VC channels I bought, DVDx, cIOS USB2, and of course HBC. I have "invisible channels"( I can move any empty boxes but they act like normal empty boxes(I can put channels over them)), the sysMenu's BGM sometimes stops, the Wii may freeze for a couple of second, I have to shut down the Wii if I want to leave HBC(or any other channel for that matter) or else I get a white screen at the SysMenu(I can hear the sound though), and USB Game channels don't work anymore(USB loader still works). They give code dumps. Is there a way to fix this(excluding making my Wii a "virgin")?

2. pumkinut

Newcomer pumkinut Member

United States
    Why don' t you want to go down this path? Is it because you're afraid of screwing up? Sounds like you're already there. You could try reinstalling everything, but if it were me, I'd go back to 3.2, make sure everything works as it should, and then move back up to SM4 in a logical manner.

3. forbore
    OP

Member forbore GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I just dont feel like reinstalling everything...

4. Dodi

Member Dodi GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    You can move empty channels around because you have the "Move disc channel" hack on.
    The sound on my Wii sometimes cuts off as well, and it will usualy freeze for about 2 seconds when clicking start on a channel.
    But meh, I suppose thats the downside of having your Wii hacked [​IMG]

5. pumkinut

Newcomer pumkinut Member

United States
    See, I don't understand this attitude. It's fucking retarded. People like you post on the board asking for help, or asking why they're having problems, and when someone responds with a reason or fix, that is perfectly valid, the response is "Yeah, I don't want to do that."

If you don't want to hear an answer, don't post. It's as simple as that. Don't ask for help if you don't want to do what's necessary to fix it.

You obviously did something wrong if you're experiencing all the problems you're describing. Let me repeat that, the problems are of your doing. Plenty of other people have upgraded to SM4 using various methods, using the same software, and are working problem free. Therefore, the problems are yours. You can fix them, probably, by reinstalling all of the existing software (slim chance), or downgrading to SM3.2 and going the the process again. If you don't want to do either of those options, live with your problems and don't bitch about it.