Hardware Wii Disc Drive Repair?

  • Thread starter Thread starter romstacka
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,237
  • Replies Replies 2

romstacka

Member
Newcomer
Joined
May 12, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
XP
1
Country
United States
Hello everyone!
I have a Wii with the earliest disc drive in it, and after attempting to fix the loud noise issue and loosening some screws in the drive, the Wii now will not read discs even though I have re-tightened the screws.
I put a disc in and it spins for a second and the laser lights up, but it the stops spinning and the Wii says to put a disc in the drive. The Wii also makes a loud grinding noise.
Can anyone help me?
 
Did you use a backup disc or Original disc? Try putting an original one.

I agree with Bladexdsl
use a USB or an External HDD. Easy to use and you can use it for many purposes like watching movies, listening to music, and backup data.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted