Hardware Wii Classic Controller to USB with analog trigger support

Paolosworld

Dionicio3's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are referring to JOYSTICK analog, the product itself supports it, I bought the first one and it has analog for the joysticks, if you aren't getting the analog for them then that's the emulator/program's fault, not the hardware.

What's confusing me is that you seem to referring to getting hardware that supports partial ZL and ZR button presses like a GCN controller does (being able to lighten a shield in SSBM). In that case, the Wii classic controller doesn't even posses that feature, it's buttons don't have partial press sensitivity, and therefore there are no adapters that can give it that ability either.

Delipunch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Text omitted for length)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classic_Controller

The OG Wii classic controller did have analog L and R shoulder buttons which is what I meant. Sure only one game supported it, sure it was dropped for the pro version but you could use it in dolphin emulator as a gc controller in place of a gcn controller plus gcn to switch/Wii u adaptor, and have the analog trigger (or are L and R bumpers?) support for use with smash melee and mario sunshine. If the converter hardware supported analog L R that is.

Why else would there be an absurd amount of shoulder button travel? Big N knows how to make a good controller. *looks at own console-bundled gamecube controller, clone gcn controller, and gcn controller shaped switch controller* Can't be bad design choices - they've proven themselves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night