Hacking Wii Cheat Thread

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but they're missing some of the codes... I'll give you a cookie if you do it.
tongue.gif

fruitman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:
Q : Can I play my backed up or copied game with this?
A : NO!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!! STOP ASKING!!! look at my avatar!!

i know one that you can :-)

i hope this is ok to post, instructions included and u could add the .txt files to ur own database as i renamed them all. except where there is two games ntsc/palone is followed by the same name with a 2 on the end as i didn't have time to find out which was which ;

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b6bdc1/n/root_of_sd_card_rar

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fruitman said:
zidane_genome said:
A : NO!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!! STOP ASKING!!! look at my avatar!!

i hope this is ok to post, instructions included and u could add the .txt files to ur own database as i renamed them all. except where there is two games ntsc/palone is followed by the same name with a 2 on the end as i didn't have time to find out which was which ;

can you add animal crossing city folk cheats in there please.

fruitman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GhostFaceLoser said:
fruitman said:
zidane_genome said:

can you add animal crossing city folk cheats in there please.

you could put it in yourself , rename the cheat text to Animal Crossing.txt and put it in txtcodes folder

boyintl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raiyu245 said:
This is just a cheat archive for Ocarina and WiiRD. It will be updated whenever there are new cheats out. There aren't alot of cheats out yet so its kind of small but be patient and hopefully more will be released. These codes were not made by me. Have any problems with the .txt files, just ask here.

Downloads
Material
Code Manager (Mirror 1) (Mirror 2)
Ocarina (Mirror 1) (Mirror 2)

Updates:
Update - 8/17/08
(Mirror 1) (Mirror 2)

I'd like to say thanks to:

People who made the codes
Nuke
Link00y
USB Gecko Codes
Kodewerx
GSCentral

To figure out how to use, read the post below this one by zidane_genome.

if you use gamma loader and reboot with hooks.. you can use the cheats on backups....

dj_doc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raiyu245 said:
This is just a cheat archive for Ocarina and WiiRD. It will be updated whenever there are new cheats out. There aren't alot of cheats out yet so its kind of small but be patient and hopefully more will be released. These codes were not made by me. Have any problems with the .txt files, just ask here.

Downloads
Material
Code Manager (Mirror 1) (Mirror 2)
Ocarina (Mirror 1) (Mirror 2)

Updates:
Update - 8/17/08
(Mirror 1) (Mirror 2)

I'd like to say thanks to:

People who made the codes
Nuke
Link00y
USB Gecko Codes
Kodewerx
GSCentral

To figure out how to use, read the post below this one by zidane_genome.

I have READ, I have SEARCHED all day for Ocarina TXT files. All come up with dead links.
I am really looking for COD 5 Ocarina Cheats. I have found a few, but most do not work.
These "Updated" files - I cant get outdated files - All the links seem to be dead.
Can someone point me in the direction to find good Ocarina txt files please!
Or even the whole database for Ocarina.... I would appreaicte it (I really have spent the day searching!)
Mucho Gracious..>>!!!!!

Thanks in advance

And - If anyone has good working COD 5 WII txt - Feel free to past the info in here.. That would be great....

dj_doc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks... That will help...

I have a working online cheat that is not in that database for COD 5...

At least i can get others now

Appreicate it!

RyderJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I've gotta bump here, as everything I find about Ocarina is either a year old and dead, or about Brawl.

Who's continuing to make these cheats? I just checked the Ocarina option in USB Loader GX, and there was a huge list of Monster Hunter Tri codes, so apparently it's not as dead as I thought.

But what I need to know is, where can I find the up to date database of codes?

My personal problem is that Monster Hunter Tri is taking up too much of my life and making me too angry, and I wanted to see if there was a code for infinite time yet, as I've been failing due to time over on the hardest bosses and am about to put a wiimote through my tv screen, or quit playing. Don't judge me, I'm not going for infinite health or anything stupid, but at the point in the game I'm in, my equipment just can't kill Lagiacrus in under 50 minutes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?