wii backup loader problems

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by undercoverjamil, Jun 19, 2009.

Jun 19, 2009
  1. undercoverjamil
    OP

Member undercoverjamil GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Hi whenever i try to play super paper mario or bomberman etc on a backup loader it never works. The screen just goes blank or the wiimote unsynchronises. Cooking mama seems to work however. I have Neogamma and that 002 fix but that still doen't help. I have burnt these two games 12 time each on different discs with each one having something a lttle different.
    On oe disc i have patched it. On another burnt it with a different speed and another burnt with different speed and patched etc. I just can't get these 2 games to work. Is anyoneable to help me? I have wii system 4.0 if it helps.

2. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
    Have you tried installing another cIOS? (I mean other rev)

3. WitoRIT92

Member WitoRIT92 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    ok make sure you have the new neogamma R4, when you burn make sure you have anti-virus off and i also exit out of explorer.exe for more ram for burning i use nero and burn at 4x as my drive can t burn slower then that and all mines work fine, get cios38 rev 13 aka rev13a, and im on system menu 4.0, and mines work fine paper mario should run the way it is unpatch and normal.

4. undercoverjamil
    OP

United Kingdom

i tried but still no luck. I have tried rev 13 a and rev 13b and just left he burning with nothing else going on, but it still doesn't work and neither do any of the older games made.

5. undercoverjamil
    OP

United Kingdom
    i have even tried patching some games like virta tennis, but nothing seems to get these game working.

6. undercoverjamil
    OP

United Kingdom
    does anyone no what to do, because i have spent so much money on these disks i may have just gone and bought all of these games.