Hacking Wii backup loader......looks real!

Status
Not open for further replies.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Framework43 said:
playallday said:
Jacobeian said:
playallday said:
mad567 said:
so simple can't wait for the beta
wink.gif
I know!!! I'm a programmer and I hate it when people make something cool, show it to you, make you want it bad and then say "you have to wait"!!! For crying out loud just give it to me!! I don't care if it doesn't work 100%!!! I'll take %0.01!!!!

then you obviously are a BAD programmer

releasing a POC is fast, releasing a 100% bug free program takes time, live with it
haha not funny.

Look, now a few people think its a fake and a beta will say its not. So all this guy needs to do is say that this is a very buggy release and everyone's happy! For all my code I try my hardest to tell people whats going on and here's the code so you know I'm not saying lies like a new n00b. People love that and if you don't then I guess you need something new to call yourself.

If you were implying that I think its fake from some of my post above, you are incorrect. If you want an Iso loader so badly, just
A.Wait for it
B.Get a Modchip
C.Make it yourself

Waninkoko is only trying to be responsible and fix bugs and etc. so that your wii doesnt .
No I do think its real.

Yes but I still think he needs to release it.. Just to tell people its real and works. I don't care if it bricks 99% of Wii's as long as I see it does work on some!

Bottom Line: He needs to release what he has so people know it isn't a fake.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Framework43 said:
In stead of camplaining it isnt here, download some isos to get ready and buy some dvds to burn the time
What do you think I'm doing?
tongue.gif

I'm thinking of getting:
-Mario Super Sluggers
-Mario Kart Wii
-Naruto Shippuden: Gekitou! Ninja Taisen EX 2
-Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

and thats really all I can think of right now lol..

Retal

Trophies
XP
Country
playallday said:
Nobody needs to do anything that you say. He may just keep it for himself and his friends to play with. It's his property and you have absolutely no right to it whatsoever. In the event that he does decide to release whatever he comes up with publicly then that is an undeserved gift to you and you should be thoroughly grateful.

Framework43

I'm International
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
No I do think its real.

Yes but I still think he needs to release it.. Just to tell people its real and works. I don't care if it bricks 99% of Wii's as long as I see it does work on some!

If it bricks 99% of Wii's Waninkoko will never hear the end of it.Tons of complaints and nobody would trust him anymore.
Appreciate the fact that hes even going to release it, or even the fact that he did the work , he didnt need to make you guys an ISO loader.He really did not. So appreciate that he did.If you think its fake, too bad. If you do think its real, the good for you. You've been living no Wii iso loader, for your entire life , so why cant you wait now?Just get some isos ready on your computer and buy some blank GOOD dvds and just wait. Im sure the wait will be worth it.

VascoAlmeida

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
People stop whining about this. This is real, wait a few days and everyone that was telling this wasn't true will swallow their own words! I can tell this is real cause Waninkoko let's me test his homebrews all the time to help him find bugs. Don't believe me also ? Ask Waninkoko.

I may not be a good source for any of you guys, and most of you will think i am lying or joking. I worked on DS-Scene and Wii.DS-Scene and for that i wouldn't take a bite at the reputation.

Just wait a little more guys, seriously, we waited until now for this.. just a couple of days. Plus many will not use this as they already have a Modchip.

kangarookangaroo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did he send the thing to Wii in the HBC? Do you use wifi for that or bluetooth? Please tell me it's wifi cuz my laptop doesn't have bluetooth and i dont want to have to go and buy a bluetooth usb:( also how would i send it to the wii? will there be a program that comes with it?

Oath

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sstew said:
ninjaice15 said:
Framework43 said:
Just get some isos ready on your computer and buy some blank GOOD dvds and just wait. Im sure the wait will be worth it.
Cant stress that enough folks
wink.gif

Verbatim 8x DVD-R Should work well enough right?

Yep, Verbatim is an excellent brand.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kangarookangaroo said:
How did he send the thing to Wii in the HBC? Do you use wifi for that or bluetooth? Please tell me it's wifi cuz my laptop doesn't have bluetooth and i dont want to have to go and buy a bluetooth usb:( also how would i send it to the wii? will there be a program that comes with it?
WiiLoad. All you need is a wireless access point and your good to go
biggrin.gif

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Framework43 said:
QUOTE said:
No I do think its real.

If it bricks 99% of Wii's Waninkoko will never hear the end of it.Tons of complaints and nobody would trust him anymore.
Appreciate the fact that hes even going to release it, or even the fact that he did the work , he didnt need to make you guys an ISO loader.He really did not. So appreciate that he did.If you think its fake, too bad. If you do think its real, the good for you. You've been living no Wii iso loader, for your entire life , so why cant you wait now?Just get some isos ready on your computer and buy some blank GOOD dvds and just wait. Im sure the wait will be worth it.
You don't get a joke do you? If the bricking rate was 1% or 2% that's fine. It was JUST a point!

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Raiyu245 said:
kangarookangaroo said:
WiiLoad. All you need is a wireless access point and your good to go
biggrin.gif

yeah or just put it on the SD card, like all other homebrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's a kid's vitamin now!