Hacking Wii backup loader......looks real!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blazingwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, looks nearly ready!
biggrin.gif

"just about enjoy, now this will be my last video before the final loader is made, i was thinking aswell i could put this on a unlimited loop lol, load backup load loader load backup load loader
tongue.gif
"

Is this a hint that it may be soon?

plasticpie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MolotovC said:
Raiyu245 said:
Framework43 said:
cold4ire said:
looks like another video proof posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxmuSkIl7SU

zelda this time.....very promising, just wondering why torrented downloaded iso's wont be able to be patched.
hopefully shud be a way round it

no torrented isos will work?what?!
Thats weird
wacko.gif
What are the differences between torrented Isos and regular ones? Aren't they both the same?

No, because the patcher will check your internet history and knows wether the iso comes a torrent.

No....just no. At least make it SOUND like you know what you're talking about.

edracon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ask-martymcfly.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
plasticpie said:
MolotovC said:
Raiyu245 said:
Framework43 said:
cold4ire said:
looks like another video proof posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxmuSkIl7SU

zelda this time.....very promising, just wondering why torrented downloaded iso's wont be able to be patched.
hopefully shud be a way round it

no torrented isos will work?what?!
Thats weird
wacko.gif
What are the differences between torrented Isos and regular ones? Aren't they both the same?

No, because the patcher will check your internet history and knows wether the iso comes a torrent.

No....just no. At least make it SOUND like you know what you're talking about.
lol xD why would it check the internet for that?!?

Framework43

I'm International
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blazingwolf said:
Wow, looks nearly ready!
biggrin.gif

"just about enjoy, now this will be my last video before the final loader is made, i was thinking aswell i could put this on a unlimited loop lol, load backup load loader load backup load loader
tongue.gif
"

Is this a hint that it may be soon?

I hope so, Im already getting a Mario Kart Wii ISO, good thing i remembered you have to patch it -.- I was about to burn it

a3HeadedMonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow! This is great news! Somebody told me this was coming a little while back on the Mininova forums but I wasn't sure to believe them or not. I guess they weren't lying.

It's definitely real & knowing that Waninkoko is involved is the icing on the cake. Can't wait for this!
biggrin.gif

cold4ire

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok, back to the torrented iso, im sure grps that rip the game. dont change anything on the iso, so wont that be exactly the same as a dumped one by ourselves.

i guess linkworm can answer that, but he's prolly fast asleep at this time. its 1.35am, not sure what im doing awake.
biggrin.gif

blazingwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Torrented games will work, theres no way do differentiate. The only way I can think is if Waninkoko releases his own wii disc dumper that somehow signs the image and lets it know that it was backed up on a Wii, if you wanted further security sign each one with a special key that only works on the one it was dumped...

Just saying...

>_>

Framework43

I'm International
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cold4ire said:
ok, back to the torrented iso, im sure grps that rip the game. dont change anything on the iso, so wont that be exactly the same as a dumped one by ourselves.

i guess linkworm can answer that, but he's prolly fast asleep at this time. its 1.35am, not sure what im doing awake.
biggrin.gif

Their are different time zones, where i live its only 8:38 PM

Framework43

I'm International
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blazingwolf said:
Torrented games will work, theres no way do differentiate. The only way I can think is if Waninkoko releases his own wii disc dumper that somehow signs the image and lets it know that it was backed up on a Wii, if you wanted further security sign each one with a special key that only works on the one it was dumped...

Just saying...

>_>

Linkinworm said you have to patch it with a PC so i guess that wont happen , and it should work with downloaded isos, (i dont use torrents, i have a secret method to download wii isos faster) >.>

Framework43

I'm International
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raiyu245 said:
Here's another good question that everyone needs to know: Will Wi-Fi still work on the Wii or will we get banned? That's the #1 question that we need an answer to!
lecture.gif

Nintendo couldnt tell if it was a back up via Wi-Fi and you can always change your ip anyways
rolleyes.gif

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Framework43 said:
Im praying that it works with torrented isos

It should, but what if it isn't torrented. They have ISO websites, that let you download from Megaupload ect. I really dont think their would be a way for it to tell the difference, but Hey I could be wrong who knows, Cant wait till the release.

jakemaheu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Framework43 said:
Linkinworm said you have to patch it with a PC so i guess that wont happen , and it should work with downloaded isos, (i dont use torrents, i have a secret method to download wii isos faster) >.>
Let me guess... *cough*usenet*cough*

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Framework43 said:
blazingwolf said:

Just saying...

>_>

Wait.. this "patching" Can it be done with a Mac, Im hoping it will, but more likely than not, I will need to find a PC
frown.gif

Framework43

I'm International
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jakemaheu said:
Framework43 said:
Let me guess... *cough*usenet*cough*

I used to use Usenet before until my provider stopped providing usenet services ;___;

Framework43

I'm International
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sstew said:
Framework43 said:
blazingwolf said:

Just saying...

>_>

Wait.. this "patching" Can it be done with a Mac, Im hoping it will, but more likely than not, I will need to find a PC
frown.gif

Cant you just use Boot CAMP or Wine on MAC to use windows programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night