Hacking "Wii Backup Launcher" Channel

Saxisai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am looking for the Wii Backup Channel shown in these pictures. It is WiiGator's Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma, but yeah, it looks like this:
DSCF1044.jpg
These pics are the same channel but in different banners, like, the banners change:
DSCF1048.jpg
DSCF1047.jpg
Obviously I already have the channel, my friend now wants the same thing, but I had lost the WAD that I installed it with.
I was trying to decide on if I should ask this. I read the sticky about what you can ask for, and from what I understood it never said anything about WAD's that Nintendo didn't make.

If nobody knows where I can find this channel, is there an app for the homebrew channel that will let me rip it from the wii?

?EYEHATE?

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use wad packer or bluedump to dump the channel from your wii to a wad, then install it to your friends wii
smile.gif

ninja'd by vashts

Saxisai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awesome, can one of you link me to that program? and how would i inject the neogamma.dol into it? and for that matter, can one of you link me to that?
tongue.gif

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hiiiii ya my first ninja.

sorry to steal your thunder eyehate

you should actually get a neogamma autoboot wad so that way it autoboots the disc, i personally hate having to press a to launch it after i selected the channel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1