Wii Back

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by neelsoon, Jan 27, 2010.

Jan 27, 2010

Wii Back by neelsoon at 4:50 PM (880 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. neelsoon
    OP

Newcomer neelsoon Newbie

United States
    Hi there everyone!!!

I have been out of the wii thing for a while but here is the deal i got usb hard drive and put some old games on it, Zelda,ssbb,Mario kart,DK,sonic Dark knight.those played just fine but Mario strikers charged freezes at the beggining where it says loading... what can i do to play it? i' tried to load it from usb loader gx and configurable usb loader but i get the same result.

Other thing that is bothering me is that i used to have a NAND backup done with bootmi or softmii hwo knows but i lose it somehow.

My wii felt pretty bad and preloader alwasys load first than anything after that day.
    I' tried to change the settings to make it load system menu first but it loads first than anything it used to load only if i pressed the reset button(is possible to dessintal preloader 0.29 get a NAND backup then install it again?

Also im on 4.0 have neogamma intstalled as wad it says i'm on cios 13b but that it was build for 14 wich version is the last one?
    Should I upgrade? it maybe that i'll make more games to load properly

2. JustChillin1414

Member JustChillin1414 <3 Tiny Tina

Canada
    OK, I can help you with your Mario Strikers problem, but I'm not familiar with preloader. To get Mario Strikers working you should install Hermes' Cios 222. Tutorial Here Then in usb loader cfg click on Mario Strikers then press the 1 button to get into options. Now change the cios from 249 to 222-mload and it should work!

3. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
  4. neelsoon
    OP

Newcomer neelsoon Newbie

United States
    I'have done it a lots of times but i cant pass the Loading screen