Country
United States
mascot.gif
Wii and Virtual Console Release List
Release Lists Are Incorrect
vc.gif
wii.gif
Dear GBAtemp Members,

It has come to our attention that the Wii release list and the Virtual Console release list are incorrect.
The errors in the Wii release list and the Virtual Console release list (the errors in the VC release list are minor) are going to be addressed and fixed after Costello and shaunj66 get back from their vacation (see Costello's Blog).

For those wondering, there are plans of having a Virtual Console release list on the GBAtemp Portal, as well as a Virtual Console forum.

So, we ask that you do not submit a Wii release or Virtual Console release, as it will make it harder on our part when we start correcting the lists.

The lists will be fixed, so please bear with us.

We apologize for the inconvenience,

JP

datahoarder

Organized.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OwlPen0r said:
I dunno why people are so bummed about the list not being updated. Its not like the releases aren't coming out.
the next time your favorite 'toy' breaks, i'm sure you'd be bummed out and want it fixed as well.
then again, if that's not your prerogative.. then it's your own choice.

haha, we're just impatient, but all the admins hold the power, so no rush, but don't be slow. xD.

OwlPen0r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
kornychaos said:
OwlPen0r said:
I dunno why people are so bummed about the list not being updated. Its not like the releases aren't coming out.
the next time your favorite 'toy' breaks, i'm sure you'd be bummed out and want it fixed as well.
then again, if that's not your prerogative.. then it's your own choice.

haha, we're just impatient, but all the admins hold the power, so no rush, but don't be slow. xD.
The GBAtemp Wii Release list is your favourite toy? D:

pnut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OwlPen0r said:
But we know when they are out and most importantly what the file names are.

eternity575

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
to be honest, the site lost some of its appeal to me..
yeah, i know the message board is alive and kicking, but the rlss list was my actual reason to come in here everyday..
i may - be not alone in this situation, and maybe i am, but who cares.. im off to other sites where webmasters can "fix" a rls forum post..
cya!!

WarmWoollySheep

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
eternity575 said:
yeah, i know the message board is alive and kicking, but the rlss list was my actual reason to come in here everyday..
i may - be not alone in this situation, and maybe i am, but who cares.. im off to other sites where webmasters can "fix" a rls forum post..
cya!!

The release list is the reason I check here too, but I'm not ready to give up on GBAtemp.

If the admins/mods need any help to get the Wii release list back up, I'd be more than happy to volunteer my time. I know my way around release scenes and I'm a great organizer - so just PM me if you need me.

J

Jackreyes

eternity575 said:
cya!!

I'm sure your HUGE COLOSSAL contribution will be missed...
And just so you know, you won't find many better release sites, or admins.

eternity575

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I do not need admins to pet my head nor breastfeed me..
HOWEVER one of the main things to do in a site is to maintain it, so no fix in 1 min ..ok..understandable, but hey.,..its been what.. a week?
oh and jackreyes... EVERYONE IS REPLACEABLE.
Like in the racing scene.. youll always meet someone faster, stronger, and better then you..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Materia_tofu, i have asperger and it makes me part of the (zx) spectrum