Hacking Wii 4.0 Help Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter maxcxa
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 684
  • Replies Replies 0

maxcxa

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Apr 10, 2007
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
177
Country
Hi,
Wondering if anyone could help. My friend updated my PAL Wii to 4.0E through the Nintendo update and I do not have the homebrew channel installed. I have Cyclowiz mod and need to downgrade as half my backups do not work anymore (as expected with this update). I know it is essential to have the Homebrew Channel installed but I was wondering if there was another way. I have 'WAD Installer' installed on my Wii still. Could I use this to install the HBC or does this use the same principle as the Twilight hack?
I know that HBC is 100% required and a new 4.0 hack is being worked on, but I could not find any posts with my query.
Thanks
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted